Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5.3k. Not gonna lie, I'm actually looking forward to this hunt. Adam is better doing it solo
Me too! I just remembered when he mentioned the cellar last time he went here they were doing lone time each in the cellar and spraggley was going off and 2 second later you heard this sound and something was thrown from behind him and you could hear the barrels rattling and it can’t of been Dan as Dan was in the main pub and it was just a dead wall behind Adam. I’m very excited to see him do it alone I find it more believable

Reactions: 1
6.3k and gone from 80 to 45 in popular lives.. oh Adam thanks for bringing back the old GTI! Feels like a breathe of fresh air

Reactions: 5
Feels so much better.. these things work better solo. No constant natter. No twit mentioning his "only Dans" "hurt clothing" every 2 minutes

Reactions: 3
Only been watching 15 minutes and already this is far more enjoyable than any hunt I’ve seen the past year

Reactions: 6
I never watch them fully just bits and bobs but bleeping hell I’m stuck in for this one!
---
I’m this invested 😂
---
How many likes and high on the popular do they normally get this early on?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Either I’m getting old or the whole chat has gone delusional.. asking about vape flavours whilst watching a ghost hunt!? Erm..
View attachment 2742580
Sorry if this has already been said, but it's like this every.single.live they do on Facebook 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
9k watching now
---
Wouldn’t put it past me if Dan is with him and hiding to make these noises
Nah, if Dan was there he would be taking over the live as usual

Reactions: 2
The first glass rattle I thought he could of easily done that himself with the glasses next to him, but he was no where near the glasses when they rattled the second time

Reactions: 2
Dans fuming pining his own comments trying to get people to reply to him in the comments. He’s clearly jealous the attention isn’t on him for once, he was fully thinking this’d be a flop but Adams smashing it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.