Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets not believe Google and YouTube guys. The media is extremely controlled and sticks to one narrative. Usually the far left. I'm not saying the lists
/cancelled shows that I posted were completely accurate but I'm not inclined to believe the first page or any page of Google results either. Mainstream media is false and poisonous.
100% it’s just the flight logs that seem a bit off. That’s a long list of names and just like the media some tit is made up to make some things look worse than it was. However, it could also be the case that some names were left off the actual docs that were filed. Especially in the years these events allegedly happened, pre 9/11 etc when aviation was much more lax than now and not being international flights (florida to Bahamas? Basically a taxi flight) so again less recording potentially required. We will never know who was and wasn’t on those flights with only these documents to go by.

Sorry BVI not Bahamas

Reactions: 5
Anyone could have written this. You can go on Google - blank flight logs and print your own out. It doesn't prove anything. The real evidence will be on the videos from the many cameras that Epstein had all over his properties.
Yes, definitely something to keep in mind. Who owns the island now and all of Epstein's assets I wonder?! Do the US have jurisdiction to search it?/

In regards to the validity of the initial file, it was leaked by Epstein's own pilot to Gawker which gained media traction - and all the names mentioned aren't the definitive names of all people that visited the island. I'm sure many high profile celebrities visited but arranged their own transport.
People like Bill Gates are listed on these flight logs but have their own jets. Bill Gates may be on the flight logs but never visited the island - he made a trip from one state to another where his PA hired a smaller plane to fly him instead of his own ginormous one (co2 emission I guess :unsure:). Gates said he wasn't aware who owned the plane and paid for its use that one time in 2013. I'm sure many celebrities have probably used the planes flown by these pilots for the same purpose.

Its only the celebrities that visited LSJ that we should speculate about, not anyone who appears on the logs.

Reactions: 8
Her hideaway looks nice

I bet wherever she is tonight isn't as nice
Shame she didn’t set the toast on fire one day.

Another theory, she may claim that Epstein also abused her/forced her to acquire girls for him? I would say that could be likely if she had given herself in but as it appears otherwise at this stage she wouldn’t get away with that......I’m sure it will end with something sinister anyway

Reactions: 12
What the heck has it got to do with the Queen? She’s made her feelings clear by already pretty much banishing him from public life. What’s she supposed to do, grab him by the ear and march him down to the police station?
Yes, it's what any responsible, law abiding person would do, let alone the head of state.

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's what any responsible, law abiding person would do, let alone the head of state.
Someone on her staff could of course just hand over information about security details to prove Andrew was in Pizza Express in Woking and not in New York shagging a trafficked 17 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still baffles me how little noise this whole child abuse makes.
People were declared conspiracy theorists over it all, and all seems to be coming out as truth. I won’t go as far as the flat earth theories though 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why would he authorise an investigation, get an arrest then stop it? If he was guilty of anything connected with Epstein then the media would be all over it. The only implications of a connection they have are a few photos of them together in a paparazzi shot. They were both papped with thousands of people. Epstein had been operating his paedophile network since the 90's (94-97) so why is Trump the only President who has investigated it? Why was he the only person apart from the victims of Epstein's abuse, to cooperate with the FBI and why were both Epstein and Maxwell arrested whilst he is in charge?
I don't think it's Trump who's investigating it, it's the prosecutors who have instigated it. I doubt he's even read any briefing papers on it...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suggest that people take a look at the 2017 court papers. I did put a link above.

Reactions: 6
Wont that look a bit obvious though?
So did Epstein, but they still did it.

I wonder how long before she's dead and will she spill some names before hand?

Wonder if Paddy power has the odds on a death in custody 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Ghisalaine gets punished. An accidental death is not enough.
So in the last few months we have all seen a few conspiracies regarding Covid 19. Before Covid 19 I came into one conspiracy that the queen is not alive. About a month ago I heard the same thing with Prince Philip. That both are not alive. Is this true?
I know I sound crazy but when I heard it twice I started thinking is this true but maybe not working for nearly 4 months has turned me crazy.
If it’s true is that why Prince Andrew has no protection ?
I used to think all these conspiracy theorists were crazy but let’s be honest in the past few months they have predicted a lot of things that are true and one of them at the beginning of lockdown was they were gonna punish a lot of celebrities.
I just wish none of them get bumped off and they all get punished and they really truly feel it. As all of those innocent children deserve justice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.