Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, definitely something to keep in mind. Who owns the island now and all of Epstein's assets I wonder?! Do the US have jurisdiction to search it?/

In regards to the validity of the initial file, it was leaked by Epstein's own pilot to Gawker which gained media traction - and all the names mentioned aren't the definitive names of all people that visited the island. I'm sure many high profile celebrities visited but arranged their own transport.
People like Bill Gates are listed on these flight logs but have their own jets. Bill Gates may be on the flight logs but never visited the island - he made a trip from one state to another where his PA hired a smaller plane to fly him instead of his own ginormous one (co2 emission I guess :unsure:). Gates said he wasn't aware who owned the plane and paid for its use that one time in 2013. I'm sure many celebrities have probably used the planes flown by these pilots for the same purpose.

Its only the celebrities that visited LSJ that we should speculate about, not anyone who appears on the logs.
Listen to Broken: Jeffrey Epstein podcast, explains what Epstein did to bamboozle lawyers re his will and money. It’ll be years until they sort it all out! All planned by him of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay I saw this sub headline in the DM yesterday and definitely didn’t expect it to still be there this morning, but it is...

As we know the DM has a habit of alluding to things

62BB7BC5-0668-408E-84F5-74EB0F7A64B9.jpeg

Does “for bill” mean for money?
Interesting mention of a different kind of bill a few paragraphs down...

0E9E5A0F-5E87-45DA-BA41-91FB9650DAE7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Okay I saw this sub headline in the DM yesterday and definitely didn’t expect it to still be there this morning, but it is...

As we know the DM has a habit of alluding to things

View attachment 170793

Does “for bill” mean for money?
Interesting mention of a different kind of bill a few paragraphs down...

View attachment 170794
"For Bill" and Hillary Clinton more like 🧐 they have bumped off Steve Bing and Isaac Kappy recently too. Isaac was singing like a canary and was saying he is likely to get killed soon. No way they are going to keep her alive, although apparently her lawyer was appointed by dodgy AF Obama so she might say very little and get away with it. I think she has two choices, shut up and live, speak up and die. Its up to her really how it plays out. She will know that she isn't safe in jail. She will get killed, the cctv will get wiped. The public will be distracted or have another media blackout. The last media blackout (BLM Tuesday) happened when Hillary Clinton was testifying over 33000 deleted emails. Coincidence that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe rather than a suspicious suicide story, they’ll go for her untimely death by coronavirus 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a huge story. I hope Barr doesn’t manage to wade in too much.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's Trump who's investigating it, it's the prosecutors who have instigated it. I doubt he's even read any briefing papers on it...
If you put your hatred of Trump to the side for a minute, why do you think Trump would let this happen if he was involved in Epstein's network? Do you seriously believe he wouldn't bother to read the papers and allow prosecutors to go ahead, even if it meant he could potentially lose the November election, be arrested, face a media trial, and ultimately be jailed for life? Just because Joe Biden pretends Trump doesn't read the daily briefings, doesn't mean it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just when I thought George Clooney love life couldn’t get any weirder I remembered Virginia stating this a few years ago:

Mother-of-three Giuffre wrote of Maxwell: “Always the instigator of a good joke but unable to take one herself she didn't like when poked back that it was more in her recent taste of men, since she loved to brag about her rendezvous with her various lovers.

"Once she came back giddy as a schoolgirl with an explosion of news, with all the build up and excitement in her voice you’d think she was the next crown princess, but she had given George Clooney a b*** job in the bathroom at some random event, she never let that one down."

:oops::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I hope Ghisalaine gets punished. An accidental death is not enough.
So in the last few months we have all seen a few conspiracies regarding Covid 19. Before Covid 19 I came into one conspiracy that the queen is not alive. About a month ago I heard the same thing with Prince Philip. That both are not alive. Is this true?
I know I sound crazy but when I heard it twice I started thinking is this true but maybe not working for nearly 4 months has turned me crazy.
If it’s true is that why Prince Andrew has no protection ?
I used to think all these conspiracy theorists were crazy but let’s be honest in the past few months they have predicted a lot of things that are true and one of them at the beginning of lockdown was they were gonna punish a lot of celebrities.
I just wish none of them get bumped off and they all get punished and they really truly feel it. As all of those innocent children deserve justice.
Actual lol, why would Prince Charles stuff his parents in the freezer, rather than give them a decent funeral? Not to mention he's in his seventies and has literally waited his whole life to be King.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just me, or incredibly weird timing that Rupaul wipes his Twitter & insta clean yesterday then deleted both accounts?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Actual lol, why would Prince Charles stuff his parents in the freezer, rather than give them a decent funeral? Not to mention he's in his seventies and has literally waited his whole life to be King.
I don’t think he cares to be king. What we are told to see is very different to what actual happens. Can I say I am very shocked to this day about child trafficking etc. I can’t get my head around it at all. So I believe anything is possible. I am just wondering.

Reactions: 9
That is weird. Wonder what that’s all about?

Apparently he hasn’t been active on social media since March, remaining silent during BLM & Pride, so what happened yesterday to make him want to scrub his accounts? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was only thinking the other day that it would be so 2020 for the Queen to die lol, but no I don’t think either of them are dead. I don’t think it would be possible to keep it secret in this day and age.

Apparently he hasn’t been active on social media since March, remaining silent during BLM & Pride, so what happened yesterday to make him want to scrub his accounts? 🧐
Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Would popping Maxwell off mean that others included (clintons, trump etc.) not face being looked into further?

Reactions: 7
Would popping Maxwell off mean that others included (clintons, trump etc.) not face being looked into further?
Nope, legally it all goes away. Obviously the public are like 🧐😑🤔 but quickly forget and get distracted with other (orchestrated) "news". You have to really dig deep to find stuff on the people at the top. The media cover it all up.

Reactions: 16
It’s interesting. Once you realise how the media work you‘ll never look at it the same way again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this seems and sounds unhinged but I have seen stories on the net that Hilary is a satanist.
I’ve read those too. Feel they’re a bit far fetched but who knows, at this point any of it could be true!

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if this is an actual serious question?
she could easily say “Awk Andrew love, I know you’re a dirty little bastard, so go on and hand yourself over to the FBI, who have been asking for you, I’ll arrange a private flight for you over to the states...where they’ll be waiting for you on the other side”
And he could reply “No way Mumsy. Can’t make me! I’m off for a pizza!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.