Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s buying a property in Cornwall. She’s there AGAIN.
Not sure, but I was thinking maybe she's just using old photos and videos from her last trip. She's all smoke and mirrors that one. Though wouldn't surprise me if she did. I feel sorry for Cornwall!
---

She sold her old house down in perranporth didn't she. A while ago.
Yes!

Reactions: 4
Just seen her do an ad for Waitrose using essential products for people who are watching pennies. It was beautifully edited and lovely done but and this is not a criticism at her but at Waitrose asking a lady who lives in leafy Surrey in a detached multi million pound house to tell us how to watch our pennies. I feel it’s so out of touch with reality and frankly patronising. The White company I get it is marketed at certain audience. But this just no.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen her do an ad for Waitrose using essential products for people who are watching pennies. It was beautifully edited and lovely done but and this is not a criticism at her but at Waitrose asking a lady who lives in leafy Surrey in a detached multi million pound house to tell us how to watch our pennies. I feel it’s so out of touch with reality and frankly patronising. The White company I get it is marketed at certain audience. But this just no.
Sally’s Ads are always well done she puts a lot of effort into them but this is just so tone deaf! They are absolutely NOT watching their pennies - and why should they when they get given free food from Waitrose and masses of other stuff as well!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It absolutely stinks. She certainly doesn't need to watch 'the pennies' - a few posts back she was doing an Ad for second hand Designer bags which she had here eyes on ! It certainly is very patronising. Can't stand the woman. 😡

Reactions: 6
It’s absolutely scandalous that rich, middle class women are being gifted food to play around with for an advert when so many families are going hungry. Poor, poor children starving and cold ffs, it’s just wrong and I wish it would stop.

I get that she is being asked to do a job but ffs Sally question it, use your platform to make a difference instead of dicking around with some food that you probably binned after!!!

Agree. I’ve emailed Waitrose in the past about this, literally not even an acknowledgment.

It’s absolutely disgraceful that wealthy people are accepting free food and making light hearted ads about saving money when they wouldn’t know the meaning of the word.

• Angry
Agree. I’ve emailed Waitrose in the past about this, literally not even an acknowledgment.

It’s absolutely disgraceful that wealthy people are accepting free food and making light hearted ads about saving money when they wouldn’t know the meaning of the word.
Oh but “Waitrose are helping us all at the moment with their cheap essentials range”!! No Sally, Waitrose aren’t helping us all, they’re helping YOU!

Reactions: 8
She’s in Cornwall again…. new holiday home incoming….
See, this is what I mean. Lots of families can't keep swanning off to Cornwall at the drop of a hat! They're concentrating on making 'ends meet' and trying so hard to put food on the table. She really does 'get my goat'. She's so bloody smug. Arrrrgh by blood pressure must through the roof!

She’s one of those idiots who comes down and feels entitled to be here and says it feels like home, with absolutely no regard of what the people who actually live here feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s one of those idiots who comes down and feels entitled to be here and says it feels like home, with absolutely no regard of what the people who actually live here feel.
I watched a Simon reeve episode about Cornwall recently. It was very real and actual made me cry. The issues aren’t specific to Cornwall (they are all over the country) but very much have the lie to the Cornwall sally sees and Rick stein world. Fascinating.

Reactions: 4
I watched a Simon reeve episode about Cornwall recently. It was very real and actual made me cry. The issues aren’t specific to Cornwall (they are all over the country) but very much have the lie to the Cornwall sally sees and Rick stein world. Fascinating.
Yes! He did one on the Lakes too. Extremely interesting.
---
So awful. No idea how the locals who live there all the time have to get through the winter time. Lots working in seasonal jobs etc. Plus the young people have to move away as house prices are 'silly money'. The Insta Huns just go back to their Surrey or London homes. Waiting for their next #Ad #Pressday stay at Watergate Bay Hotel.

Last edited:
I live in N Wales and it's a very similar situation here....we have second home owners all over the place which means locals can't afford to rent/buy and there aren't the jobs around here which would facilitate such huge mortgages! ...communities are in decline because houses are left empty over the winter , so shops, schools etc close. Then in the summertime these communities are overrun and the infrastructure can't cope ( traffic is crazy and the roads are too narrow for the volume of traffic or size of Chelsea tractors these nouveau riche drive) and the A&E at local hospital is overwhelmed with casualties falling off mountains / sprained ankles

• Heart
Well, surprise surprise! She's back in Cornwall yet again ! I just don't get it. Honestly dont get it A million £ plus house in leafy Surrey, but has to keep going to Cornwall. Honestly what is wrong with this woman. Why, why why !

Reactions: 1