Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I frigging knew it!!
No mention of it on her main account either?
I’d just love to know where all their money comes from, I’ve mentioned it before, I think I’m far too invested 😄 She doesn’t work, her husband was really ill, I just don’t get it. The only people I know who live like that have worked hard and consistently for decades. Surely it can’t be all inherited, but who knows.

Reactions: 2
I’d just love to know where all their money comes from, I’ve mentioned it before, I think I’m far too invested 😄 She doesn’t work, her husband was really ill, I just don’t get it. The only people I know who live like that have worked hard and consistently for decades. Surely it can’t be all inherited, but who knows.
She’ll be raking it in from Insta! She’ll be paid a fortune for the ADS she does and then there’s all the affiliate links…. These people are milking us all! (Well not me personally because I never click on any links 😂 but y’know what I mean!)

Reactions: 4
She’ll be raking it in from Insta! She’ll be paid a fortune for the ADS she does and then there’s all the affiliate links…. These people are milking us all! (Well not me personally because I never click on any links 😂 but y’know what I mean!)
Wow, no wonder they’re all selling their souls for the gram. I never click either, not contributing to their second homes 😂

Reactions: 2
She's admitted to having the house in Cornwall now
Yeah but was ‘really nervous’ posting <bragging> about it. Yeah right Sal.🙄
Anyone know anything re the health/family issues she keeps dropping not very subtle hints about?? “You ok hun?” “I’ll DM you hun” 💤😴

Reactions: 4
She usually plays with it for her reels and probably throws it because it’s inedible with all the touching and hours on the side.
Imagine doing that and knowing that there’s kids out there going to bed hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The tartiflette or whatever it is that she always bangs on about…the cheese alone required in that recipe is £10 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That Marni shoulder bag in her latest stories (which she has conveniently placed in front of her so we can all see it) retails at over £400.00. She’s such a bloody show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3