Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not 100% but fairly sure it's been mentioned by one or both of them on their stories

Reactions: 1
Don't you normally choose someone younger as a god parent? Not someone with 3 already grown up children?

Don't you normally choose someone younger as a god parent? Not someone with 3 already grown up children?
Far more important that they have an gram-worthy house that you can post when you visit them. Priorities :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her dog walk chats really annoying
Yes, it’s the main reason I unfollowed. Everyday she’d do the same thing and mention axe murderers and swamps, then laugh to herself like it was the most hilarious joke 🙄 I used to quite like her at first but she got so mundane.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And Gawjus ... everything is Gawjus and its a Dior not a door.

bore off - you've been doing this tit for years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There is something very unlikable about sally. Mostly because she surrounds herself with white middle class Huns - including ‘feathers’ and that ‘JP lives and Loves’ who are constantly creaming the freebies whilst blowing smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 9
And Gawjus ... everything is Gawjus and its a Dior not a door.

bore off - you've been doing this tit for years.
Oh yes ! Forgot that. The bloody Dior 🙄
---
There is something very unlikable about sally. Mostly because she surrounds herself with white middle class Huns - including ‘feathers’ and that ‘JP lives and Loves’ who are constantly creaming the freebies whilst blowing smoke up her arse.
Oh can't stand him. They're all the same. Brown nosing each other. Ugghhh ! 🙄

Reactions: 3
‘Might put it on Airbnb’ literally duck OFF out of our town you second home owner twit, no one wants you here. Four bedrooms? How dare she. Were the #gifted hotel stays not enough that she had to buy a family home for occasional use? I’m fuming. This has ruined my Sunday 😂

Reactions: 5