Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the twit at Chelsea with the other freeloaders? That Chloe bag she’s holding retails at over £500 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you seen the twit at Chelsea with the other freeloaders? That Chloe bag she’s holding retails at over £500 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
and she still gets gifted free food from Waitrose, because obviously they’re feeling the cost of living crisis 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't watch these so called influencers any more, it's so unnecessary the smug grabby patronising behaviour. Inpo is another I had to unfollow. 🙄

Reactions: 3
So sally’s reel today informs us that nothing is made worse by taking a walk. I suppose nothing is made worse either by having a massive house in Surrey and a second home on the beach in Cornwall that you can visit at the drop of a hat any bleeping time you like because who actually has to work these days?

• Heart
So sally’s reel today informs us that nothing is made worse by taking a walk. I suppose nothing is made worse either by having a massive house in Surrey and a second home on the beach in Cornwall that you can visit at the drop of a hat any bleeping time you like because who actually has to work these days?
where would we be without her wonderful insights and tone deaf tips to a happy (unbelievably privileged) life

And how ironic of her to call out where some luxury homes are being built (I don’t agree with it either, btw) but it’s people like her who will end up buying them! Second homes for the rich set.

Reactions: 2
She’s back from Cornwall unfortunately she’s back to the very unfunny dog walks & the axe murderer jokes. 😡😡.

Reactions: 2
I have never come across a more smug, superior show off in all my life
Fuuuuck oooofffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 8