Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she started swearing? She’s always been a bit of a golly, goodness type. I’ve stopped engaging with her recently as I’ve felt she’s gone so cringy and clichéd so not seen this. If she gets to 100k she’ll be able to put it down to her ‘techniques’ and will remarket her book (pdf download)
Ohhh the Pdf what an absolutely con ! Absolutely ridiculously priced.

Absolutely disgusting
She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 3
Somehow just seen her boring story on yet another dog walk. She announced the dog was taking a poo 💩 and carried on walking obviously didn’t pick it up - left it for somebody else to tread in. Filthy witch 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Somehow just seen her boring story on yet another dog walk. She announced the dog was taking a poo 💩 and carried on walking obviously didn’t pick it up - left it for somebody else to tread in. Filthy witch 😡😡
Ohhh she's so up herself! Can't even pick her 'dawwwwgs' poo up !

Unfollowed ages ago.

My brother was going through blood cancer 4 years ago I messaged her to see if she could send me any useful links/advice she read my message and never replied. Not even an acknowledgment. My brother was stage 4 at the time and thanks to the royal marsden he survived.

Sorry to say it’s all an act with her. She’s a well off Surrey housewife who makes out her privileged existence is justified because she helps raise awareness and does charidee work.
I’m not buying any of it. She is not kind she’s fake.
Smug, vapid, self conscious, gauche, thinks she is so cool and uses the same tired repetitive jokes and unfunny quips.

I heard she had been on here to put people “straight”… maybe get some self awareness and go back to being a hairdresser and earn an honest living not merching BS on IG. She actually makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unfollowed ages ago.

My brother was going through blood cancer 4 years ago I messaged her to see if she could send me any useful links/advice she read my message and never replied. Not even an acknowledgment. My brother was stage 4 at the time and thanks to the royal marsden he survived.

Sorry to say it’s all an act with her. She’s a well off Surrey housewife who makes out her privileged existence is justified because she helps raise awareness and does charidee work.
Smug, vapid, self conscious, gauche, thinks she is so cool and uses the same tired repetitive jokes and unfunny quips.

I heard she had been on here to put people “straight”… maybe get some self awareness and go back to being a hairdresser and earn an honest living not merching BS on IG. She actually makes my skin crawl.
So with you on this, I never bought the kind caring act, she always came across as up herself and willing to shill anything. No idea where all their money comes from, my sil owns her own salon and doesn’t live in a house like that with endless renovations etc Isn’t she good mates with FTEN Elle, another one who seems all kind and caring till you message her and then she’s rude af. Total fakes both of them. So happy that your brother survived, that’s wonderful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t stand her - she was one of my earliest ‘unfollows’.
presents herself as a boss babe but in reality is living off hubby‘s earnings.
You‘d also think she was the first woman to have 3 sons - smug doesn’t even begin to describe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She and I used to follow each other. Then she got too big for her boots and ditched loads of people, including me. Never answered messages. Far too smug and self satisfied whilst trying to portray how kind and caring she is 😡

Unfollowed ages ago.

Ohhh my goodness- your poor brother. So thankful he's survived such a frightening horrendous time.
Honestly she definitely needs to take a reality check. I can't believe people still kap it all up from her. The bloody dawg walks, the axe murdered the numerous holidays and weekends in Cornwall. As for that bloody corner sofa and 'secret' room. It's soooo boring ! Can't stand her. Stopped following a few years ago.

So with you on this, I never bought the kind caring act, she always came across as up herself and willing to shill anything. No idea where all their money comes from, my sil owns her own salon and doesn’t live in a house like that with endless renovations etc Isn’t she good mates with FTEN Elle, another one who seems all kind and caring till you message her and then she’s rude af. Total fakes both of them. So happy that your brother survived, that’s wonderful
Yes, FTEN and Cara Sutherland two more that are insufferable. 😡

Reactions: 9
Ohhh my goodness- your poor brother. So thankful he's survived such a frightening horrendous time.
Honestly she definitely needs to take a reality check. I can't believe people still kap it all up from her. The bloody dawg walks, the axe murdered the numerous holidays and weekends in Cornwall. As for that bloody corner sofa and 'secret' room. It's soooo boring ! Can't stand her. Stopped following a few years ago.

Yes, FTEN and Cara Sutherland two more that are insufferable. 😡
Thank you…yes he was lucky to survive thankfully had youth on his side as he was diagnosed at 27. An eagle eyed doctor at St Thomas’s a & e spotted something was very wrong my brother was very poorly but kept being told it was reoccurring glandular fever from university he was whipped in to have a lump removed then chemotherapy ….Has gone on to have two children in quick succession after checking everything was ok so life and time has healed. A good news story.

As for gsdih…. No comment. Disgraceful and completely without humility.

• Heart
She slipped up today.
Said she ‘ordered’ a new cook book as soon as she saw it…implying she bought it.
It was a signed copy, personalised to her. Clearly gifted and then formed part of an AD.

she is a total fake, I have heard many people say she never replies to any messages, even when she has asked for suggestions etc.

• Wow
It happens to us all ! So what's she flogging now ?

It's constantly bombarding, isn't it.
It's awful, coming at us from all sides with all the instahuns :mad:

And yes I know aging happens to us all!! Shouldn't age/fat shame really but sometimes these pompous huns need a bit of reality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's awful, coming at us from all sides with all the instahuns :mad:

And yes I know aging happens to us all!! Shouldn't age/fat shame really but sometimes these pompous huns need a bit of reality!!
Totally agree with you. They do need taking down a peg or two. Bloody Instahuns. They make my blood boil and tbh I get hot enough without them ! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s buying a property in Cornwall. She’s there AGAIN.

• Sick
  • Angry