Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh dear........is sh not getting many new followers. Honestly they all bloody 'buy' followers and it just wrong. I think our Sal's a little bit desperate atm ! Her content is utter rubbish. Must not be getting the work hey !
I find her content the same old same old.
the dog walks with the axe murderers or dog going into swamps 🙄 She will roll in that Ryvita guy or Elle now and again or move her sofa in her front room/put up fairy lights.
It is just so bloody boring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find her content the same old same old.
the dog walks with the axe murderers or dog going into swamps 🙄 She will roll in that Ryvita guy or Elle now and again or move her sofa in her front room/put up fairy lights.
It is just so bloody boring
So true. I stopped following ages ago. I hot fed up of her scampering away to Cornwall while parts of tge country were still in LD's talk about rubbing it in. As for the Axe murder yawwwwwn ! Plus the dawwwwwg the flaaaaaars has she to turn everything into a joke or make up words. As for Ryvita man - she's just using him. All of a sudden there's a BIG GIVEAWAY of crap. Just to bump her numbers up. Totally see through. Oh and don't even get me started on the Door ! As for the bloody gifted sofa, how many times can she move it around. The photos I really can't stand are the stupid 'Secret door' 🥱 Boring !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thinking about it I went off her around the time of her last big house project. Her house is lovely regardless if she tricks you in to thinking she has no neighbours. I remember messaging her years ago because she was giving the wrong advice about growing sweet peas (I sent her to the god of sweet peas on Insta 🤣) but anyway, I saw recently she had done a pdf or whatever on growing them! I'm sure she's nice enough to have around in person, you know to see once in a blue moon but she is very boring and repetative now. Although to be fair to her she has worked hard through her insta to raise awareness for DKMS but in all honesty, would she be missed? I don't think so..

• Haha
I unfollowed years ago because if she said something was GAWJUS one more time I was going to rip my ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhhh flipping eck ! Sal and Gav are only in N Ireland now on a 'Insta work jaunt'. Wonder if they'll be meeting up with the Northern Ireland's version of Lauren aka H&H's 🤢

Reactions: 1
Her followers have gone up… she’s going to get to 100k isn’t she? Oh god, IMAGINE the smugness.
Anyone else noticed how she’s started swearing? Think you look cool do you Sal? You don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her followers have gone up… she’s going to get to 100k isn’t she? Oh god, IMAGINE the smugness.
Anyone else noticed how she’s started swearing? Think you look cool do you Sal? You don’t.
She blocked me years ago so have to sneakly look via the Web. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has she started swearing? She’s always been a bit of a golly, goodness type. I’ve stopped engaging with her recently as I’ve felt she’s gone so cringy and clichéd so not seen this. If she gets to 100k she’ll be able to put it down to her ‘techniques’ and will remarket her book (pdf download)

• Haha
Has she started swearing? She’s always been a bit of a golly, goodness type. I’ve stopped engaging with her recently as I’ve felt she’s gone so cringy and clichéd so not seen this. If she gets to 100k she’ll be able to put it down to her ‘techniques’ and will remarket her book (pdf download)
Ohhhh my goodness don't even get me on that Pdf £55 download ! What a rip off 🤬

What’s with the celebrity name dropping….
- Julia Walters
- Eric Clapton

🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She said she once spoke to Julie Walters. Then the other day was in the queue at Marks and Julie Walters was there, too. Eric Clapton once walked past the hair salon she worked in, came in, gave her a kiss for her eighteenth birthday. That’s about the gist of it. I’ve heard her name drop Peter Andre and she was also friends with Alvin Stardust. I’m sure there’s others 🙄
Someone on here knows her. Just wondering if this is who Sal has always been or has Instagram changed her?

Reactions: 1
In Mauritius and STILL bloody posting on Instagram. WHY???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have I missed something? Has this holiday been gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In Mauritius and STILL bloody posting on Instagram. WHY???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have I missed something? Has this holiday been gifted?
I know !!!! I mean for me that would be a Holiday of a lifetime. I definitely wouldn't be messing about on Ig. Basically it'll be a BRAGATHON ! She seriously needs to get a F******* life. 😂

• Heart
Who goes to Mauritius and spends all their time feeling stray dogs, and constantly posts on Instagram. Her husband must be very bored of her

• Haha
Who goes to Mauritius and spends all their time feeling stray dogs, and constantly posts on Instagram. Her husband must be very bored of her
I know ! Crazy ! She's even posted a 'how to' video yesterday. Could not be bothered. It just shows that they aren't bothered about the holiday really. It's all just for 'Content' - honestly, when some people can't even afford a weekend away never mind flying to Mauritius! It's just so wrong and quiet frankly leaves a very nasty taste.

Reactions: 8
Just found the way she’s mentioned the death of Deborah James in her stories a little tasteless. Kind of sandwiched in an ad.

Reactions: 2