Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I know someone in a wheelchair who doesn’t use a DAS pass in Disney because they say the queues all have wide access and lifts so there is no need, they can transfer but even they don’t use it and they are registered disabled.! That Danny dalimore is a fraud and so was his mate, the Ogas thing really pissed me off stood for an hour in there but couldn’t queue an hour for rise, but a lovely cast member sorted it for them 😡
it’s a real kick in the teeth and actually cheapens the whole thing. I’d go one step further and say it actually worsens relations between those with disabilities and those without because those in genuine need probably are at risk of being tarred with the same brush created by some of our vlogging friends. I’d love to see the figures for people suddenly needing DAS after the free fast pass options were removed

• Heart
Reactions: 5

USAObsessed

It is very strange to go from all over live videos, competitions, vlogs - to literally disappearing, but Mrs GB seems to just post occasional insta posts to keep the dream alive. Where did he? He wasn't even on any photos from their last holiday, which is really weird!! Anyone whats gone on?
No idea! He has fallen off the side of the earth. On here someone said something about benefits/sick note. They have been quieter. Not that I'm complaining, just seems out of character (the get beggy character)

Long time lurker but can’t stay hush…Christ has anyone watched his latest video? This utter dribbler is an embarrassment to the human race. After capitalising on someone with Autism, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Get Binky stay based a a hospice next

Numpty1

Her blazer & his chinos in upper 🤣. I travel upper monthly with work & they would stand out like a sore thumb wearing those outfits 🤣

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Wow…. So they have made a ‘new friend’ Susan, who got them on the new Guardian’s ride….I wouldn’t give them anything!! What you recon we never hear about ‘new friend Susan’ again after they got what they wanted!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I assume they hung around the ride in hope someone could get them on it! We'll never see it on a vlog anyway as it's to far through their trip 😉

Also I didn't think you're allowed to vlog the ride at the moment 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
and this is thing about all of their gifts - they make out like someone knew that they were in the part, hunted them down and presented with the opportunity (that word again)
what will absolutely have happened is that they stuck around the entrance, asked to speak to a number of people, shown a few credentials - god awful ones - thrown visit orlando as a name drop and THEN get the 'ok, as long as you leave immediately after'

they aren't anywhere near big enough to get media passes or vip treatment... we can see from numbers... the act is very real. I think they even believe their own bullshit claims right now
The question id love to ask them is simple:

For the things you have been given, whether its a prime spot for fireworks, or a plush toy gifted by seaworld, has the interaction which led up to this been instigated by the other party? I imagine the answer is no. They also buddy up to "friends" and probably act all surprised when they are then offered something, but in terms of Del sitting at home on his laptop minding his own business getting an email offering some perk out the blue with no groudnwork? yeah...

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Thread title thanks to @Hammerstone 🎉

Honourable mention to @Oxford finance suggestion of Get Binky #2 Not All Heroes Wear Sunflowers

On the last thread they were begging for freebies, making a mockery of the sunflower lanyard scheme and still not uploading a complete vlog series. Maybe by the end of this thread they will have uploaded a full holiday?!

Previous thread:

teamonster

Chatty Member
Poor Del. He’s so brave. Overcoming his deep, deep fears to promote the sunflower lanyard. Suspect he’s going to be on the list for an OBE for all his charitable works - he’s such a trooper. :cautious:

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Truly baffling they’ve only posted a small amount of content (if you can call it that) about the things they are compelled to, due to being gifted. Bit odd no Disney or universal posts. I wonder why…..a mystery of our times. I’m also guessing the sunflower awareness isn’t needed now they’ve been gifted things

hels52

VIP Member
It’s amazing how the sunflower lanyard was kept locked away for other engagements but is back out for Disney. Do hidden disabilities pick and chose their audience?
Not hidden because he is happy to tell people about it. What a Pratt he is

Reactions: 4

deejvillage

VIP Member
Just watching another Disney Vlogger who's boyfriend is scared of flying and he mentions it very briefly saying that he has medication to help him with it and can't drink on the plane being on the medication. That's it, no shot of him shaking like a leaf no "panic attacks" and buttering up of the air crew.

IF Del has such a problem with flying, that caused him to have a panic attack coming back from the Caribbean why hasn't he sought medical help? :unsure:

hels52

VIP Member
Make me sick. Im not in good health but I would never abuse the system. I also work hard and don’t use excuses not to work. If I need a rest then we sit have a drink or go back to the pool. Someone with PTSD would never be able to spend that amount of time in a park

• Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Bit of shit there on your chins guys.....
Must be from when you've spent your day with your tongues rammed up the virgins crews asses trying to get future freebies #desperatebastards