Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wernhamhogg

They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

jamesd

So she felt poorly before she got on the plane, didn’t test and has probably given it to a shed load of other people during the flight.

How irresponsible and selfish. Making other people ill, do what makes you happy.

Biggest laugh - isolation starts now!! But it was fine on the plane….

Hammerstone

VIP Member
disgusting . just ruins it for people that actually need it . i think eventually theme parks will have to get rid of das pass cos of so many people abusing it
another vlogger Danny Dalimore did this: he brought some sap with him who has back problems apparently so got DAS.The same person who happily rode the fastest joltiest coasters no problem, or happily stood in Ogas Cantina for an hour. All whilst walking around with a backpack all day. Call me old fashioned but I’m struggling to see why someone with “back problems” could manage all of this no problem, but absolutely cannot stand in a queue

• Wow
Finally updated they've got two more vlogs prepared a room tour and HP, too late guys and don't bother with the , thanks for being patient, you're an embarrassment to the vlogger community, hopefully your days of freebies and sponsored trips have gone!

Chorizzo

FML they've been back for ages and still can't be arsed to promote the trip.
Hope these companies never work with these arses again

• Heart

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I’ve sent an email to the resort of the alleged prize for his quiz - which is still advertised on his insta bio -.

It will be interesting to see if they confirm the competition was binned, or is still ongoing..fingers crossed they reply

Reactions: 6

Mlem

Chatty Member
Im going to Florida in September, better not get knocked out by these pair of beggars swinging their sunflowers around 😡

• Haha

Wernhamhogg

Nope! I saw the pair of them as I was next to them at the gate, their travel cases emblazoned with wank "get binky" stickers. The flight was delayed by three hours (didn't leave until 9.45pm!) so I was pretty fed up by that stage.

No lanyard as far as i could see....just the biggest gut this side of the Atlantic ocean, I did look for the lanyard but no sight when i saw them again in the plane.. unless of course he cracked it out as he was turning the corner to speak with the cabin crew, wetting his eyes for good measure before the sob story. That lanyard is a glorified prop to get what he wants!

• Heart
The whole bit about not vlogging all their trip because “we’re content creators now” hahahaha!

The absolute state of it. How far up their own arses can they get?!

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Finally updated they've got two more vlogs prepared a room tour and HP, too late guys and don't bother with the , thanks for being patient, you're an embarrassment to the vlogger community, hopefully your days of freebies and sponsored trips have gone!
His channel is dead in the water. All the other shitty little channels get more Florida views than he does now.