Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nonone

45 min journey. ? So you really need to stay in a hotel the day before if your only 45 mins away from the airport ? I don’t get it

Reactions: 4

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Looking forward to the new series they are obviously going to post. #bigcomeback
they promise this big comeback all the time. Disney vlogging is actually dead. Over saturation.

least of all investing anytime in this pair who barely get beyond the travel day with any vlog series they have ever done. I don’t know how they ended up with such a following!?

hels52

VIP Member
So she felt poorly before she got on the plane, didn’t test and has probably given it to a shed load of other people during the flight.

How irresponsible and selfish. Making other people ill, do what makes you happy.

Biggest laugh - isolation starts now!! But it was fine on the plane….
Fine in Disney springs also before the flight. And she would have been viral loaded for about 3-5 days before testing positive.

hels52

VIP Member
Can see the begging letters now

Dear Sir.

Iv been diagnosed with being clinically obese and my wife has been diagnosed with uglyism. We don’t know how much longer we have left but it’s our dream to scrounge tickets to your park. We don’t work and we rely on gifts to survive. This is a dream of ours to visit yearly till the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Blag What Makes You Happy.

YET AGAIN they’ve begged their way into something, a day or two after posting content saying they wish they could ride it.

Shameless clowns. Embarrassing beyond belief.
and this is thing about all of their gifts - they make out like someone knew that they were in the part, hunted them down and presented with the opportunity (that word again)
what will absolutely have happened is that they stuck around the entrance, asked to speak to a number of people, shown a few credentials - god awful ones - thrown visit orlando as a name drop and THEN get the 'ok, as long as you leave immediately after'

they aren't anywhere near big enough to get media passes or vip treatment... we can see from numbers... the act is very real. I think they even believe their own bullshit claims right now

What the heck is a “Mini Trip” to Orlando? We all know why they’ve gone! They’re not getting enough attention and others from their group are there. They can’t be missing out on the attention, must go and swing their lanyards around bashing their sunflower tambourine!
I hoped they had decided to give up. They don’t contribute whatsoever to their “fans” and use other people to keep their groups and pages active!

Hammerstone

VIP Member
They sucked up to the media woman at Seaworld so they’ve had aquatica, sea world, discovery cove and Busch gardens all for gratis.

• Angry
Aquatica
Discovery Cove
Sea World
Busch Gardens

All for free. "Gifted"

Who knows what else they've had for free or heavily discounted on this trip. Just becoming a bunch of scroungers now.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Merlin want detailed info of your condition on NHS headed paper to get their access passes, an eBayed Lanyard won't cut it!
Interesting to know. It seems in general all and sundry can get DAS etc, but it makes sense if there's actually some validation by Merlin, which would explain the lack of broadcasting the sunflower scheme in trips to Chessington/Alton towers etc.

DAS is so widely abused. I saw another vlogger claim it because they have a bad back and can't wait in queues, yet can go on rollercoasters, walk around with a backpack on all day, and then at locations without any disability type scheme filming themselves waiting in queues for attractions over an hour plus without issue.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Some interesting tidbits about del…

Been on sick for months/years. Make of that what you will as a tax payer

hels52

VIP Member
Nah, that's just Del trying to be Billy big bollocks in my opinion!

As others said, they never finish a vlog series, not even the visit Orlando sponsored shit (or whoever it was!)
They give the crew chocolates or gift bags but that's not enough to give Virgin a return on their discount surely
I agree they are all mouth and trying to get attention. No way would virgin give 2 nobodies big discounts