Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Hammerstone šŸŽ‰

Honourable mention to @Oxford finance suggestion of Get Binky #2 Not All Heroes Wear Sunflowers

On the last thread they were begging for freebies, making a mockery of the sunflower lanyard scheme and still not uploading a complete vlog series. Maybe by the end of this thread they will have uploaded a full holiday?!

Previous thread:

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve sent an email to the resort of the alleged prize for his quiz - which is still advertised on his insta bio -.

It will be interesting to see if they confirm the competition was binned, or is still ongoing..fingers crossed they reply

Reactions: 6
Found this on my searches. So, there was a play off for it? Shouldnā€™t be too hard then to find out who the winner is considering apparently the final was in December??!

Edit
Cancel the last.. so someone IS the winner in December then?

Further edit: following on from the 3rd December being the final, there is NO posts after this date. No mention of the winners. Also, whereā€™s the $600 gift card??

Attachments

Last edited:
Found this on my searches. So, there was a play off for it? Shouldnā€™t be too hard then to find out who the winner is considering apparently the final was in December??!

Edit
Cancel the last.. so someone IS the winner in December then?

Further edit: following on from the 3rd December being the final, there is NO posts after this date. No mention of the winners. Also, whereā€™s the $600 gift card??
Exactly. No video even close to December time and no Del blowing his trumpet and making a big deal of it all. Fishy, fishy, fishy.
Either way, it contravenes youtube policies on competitions and is under review.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. No video even close to December time and no Del blowing his trumpet and making a big deal of it all. Fishy, fishy, fishy.
Either way, it contravenes youtube policies on competitions and is under review.
The video itself is on his channel, but at no point does it allude to a winner. Why if the final has taken place is he still advertising it in his bio?

My two main questions of it all is, who won, as the final clearly has taken place, and secondly, where is that gift card? The gift card isnā€™t mentioned by rockstar bingo at all. Del is too tight to put for that himself so assuming itā€™s gifted. Chances of skimming a bit off the top?

Reactions: 2
The video itself is on his channel, but at no point does it allude to a winner. Why if the final has taken place is he still advertising it in his bio?

My two main questions of it all is, who won, as the final clearly has taken place, and secondly, where is that gift card? The gift card isnā€™t mentioned by rockstar bingo at all. Del is too tight to put for that himself so assuming itā€™s gifted. Chances of skimming a bit off the top?
Del tight? I'll have you know that they splashed out on 2 (yes 2) $5 gift cards for the first two of their followers who were 'lucky' enough to spot them in the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve had a response and it was claimed by a family so, I think we can determine del hasnā€™t conned us on this occasion, but at least we have an answer.

Reactions: 3
Doesnā€™t make any sense to me.. the family especially would you not be posting and tagging Get Binky, if youā€™ve just won a holiday ????!!! Or at least Get Binky posting it, itā€™s all very suss and defos must be fake! I thought rockstar bingo was just what Del called the quizzes not another company haha šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I feel like Paul Savage is on this thread šŸ‘€
Where? šŸ‘€

Great new thread title, by the way.

My suggestion would have been ā€œBlag What Makes You Happyā€

Surely thereā€™s not a more shameless pair of begging blaggers posting Florida content?

• Haha
Where? šŸ‘€

Surely thereā€™s not a more shameless pair of begging blaggers posting Florida content?
The thing is their content isnā€™t even useful in the slightest. Whilst most vloggers obviously centre things on their day, a lot at least provide information about the parks on the way. Get Binky is basically an extended holiday video youā€™d show your Nan and grandad when they come round at Christmas.

Looking at their followers a lot appear to be ā€œoddā€ putting it nicely, and come across as very lonely.

Del in his poly photos on Facebook has dropped wearing any sunflowers. Not even the ā€œlanyardā€ around his wrist can be seen. Maybe he didnā€™t feel the need to highlight his plight that day?

Reactions: 3
Where? šŸ‘€

Im sceptical of new members, especially when they have inside info on how YouTube operates. Thereā€™s been public beef between the bink bonk plonkers and prick Paul so it all seems a little suspicious to me. the way the person writes, I can imagine prickpaul saying it. he also loves football. All speculation of course.

Reactions: 4
Im sceptical of new members, especially when they have inside info on how YouTube operates. Thereā€™s been public beef between the bink bonk plonkers and prick Paul so it all seems a little suspicious to me. the way the person writes, I can imagine prickpaul saying it. he also loves football. All speculation of course.
And the word 'finance' in the username šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Wowā€¦. So they have made a ā€˜new friendā€™ Susan, who got them on the new Guardianā€™s rideā€¦.I wouldnā€™t give them anything!! What you recon we never hear about ā€˜new friend Susanā€™ again after they got what they wanted!!!

Wowā€¦. So they have made a ā€˜new friendā€™ Susan, who got them on the new Guardianā€™s rideā€¦.I wouldnā€™t give them anything!! What you recon we never hear about ā€˜new friend Susanā€™ again after they got what they wanted!!!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I assume they hung around the ride in hope someone could get them on it! We'll never see it on a vlog anyway as it's to far through their trip šŸ˜‰

Also I didn't think you're allowed to vlog the ride at the moment šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha