Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230505_154803_Instagram.jpg

Sunflower lanyard worn on a black top for maximum visability!
Scared of flying my arse, look at the dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Why do these vlogger idiots who go to Disneyland Paris always have to show off about getting an annual pass?

teamonster

Chatty Member
Nah standard way they do things. Put out loads of stuff before going and whilst they are there, put out a couple of vlogs then give up as they have got all the freebies they require. I can't remember the last time they actually finished a vlog series.
Be fair, you can’t expect a stand up citizen like Del to have time for editing vlogs. I mean, there’s his extensive charity work and his selfless promotion of the sunflower scheme. He’s a busy, busy guy…

• Haha
Well what an amazing stroke of luck! I bet it was purely coincidental, just like the SeaWorld plush toy, like sitting in the cockpit of the monorail, like being given prime spot to view the fireworks.

Has any other couple ever been this lucky with people handing them free stuff, and one theme park member of staff after the other giving them money can’t buy experiences?
that's it - that's what i've been struggling to put into words.
nothing is what it's made to be.

theres this front cover with them... HIM mainly.
this story of how they're soooo fucking popular that people are looking out for them. Its ABSOLUTELY the other way around. This angle of being more about the 'story of how GB were picked out of millions of guests' - it's all about trying to create influencer status without grafting for 10 years, getting 60 followers a year until word spreads... in his case it's just vapid. built on nothing but their own horse shit.

the star flyer is the worst - he'll have you belive that people are seeking him out because it's viral. He's the fucker who made it span the platforms. no one's bothered anymore. like that fucking rucksack dance kid on Ellen. it's not new and it ISN'T currency. Using it as bait is about as poxy as it gets purely because it's fake (and so damn tedious) anyway.

• Heart

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I’ll summarise with my observations

- we are too lazy to actually edit our things so have cut more corners
- thanks to visit Orlando for eventually buying my sob story.
- what do you do for full time work if this is something you fit around your hectic schedule Del? 🤥

Emmy79

VIP Member
Most of the trips they book they do in person, a lot of their posts insinuate some kind of deal, and they wouldn’t tag them all the time if it wasn’t in their benefit. This was from 2021
---
Or this. So you can bet your bottom dollar they are never paying the price you would
Nah, that's just Del trying to be Billy big bollocks in my opinion!

As others said, they never finish a vlog series, not even the visit Orlando sponsored shit (or whoever it was!)
They give the crew chocolates or gift bags but that's not enough to give Virgin a return on their discount surely

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
#dowhatmakesyouhappylikefakingmentalhealthtohaveaninfinitysupplyofdaysoff

#weonlystrugglewhenitsuitsusyoulovelylot

#mentalhealthbadwhenihavetoworkgoodwhenigoaway

#bigdelisafuckingfraud

• Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.
im Sure they would have been brown nosing VA on Instagram if they had been upgraded. So probably not. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with them near me on a flight - I think I’d end up saying ‘ahh I’ve seen you guys on YouTube - you’re ‘get wanky’ aren’t you?’

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
There were showing of going to Jamaica this year but no more mention of that
I bet they do go and we will see the usual Virgin Atlantic arse kissing, a gloating vlog featuring Ace Ventura clips (a fucking gain), a thousand you're beautiful Bink Binks and then fuck all else. Can't wait.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Seems to have been relegated to a pointless pin badge to keep up appearances. As if by magic though the PTSD has gone away! I mean for those freebies they got last time it paid off. Meanwhile, people I’ve seen actually wearing sunflower lanyards wear them at all times.

Very very bizarre that post isn’t on any public channels. It’s almost like something is wrong…😶
DLP require proper documentation for a disability pass so just throwing a sunflower lanyard around your repulsive neck won't cut it!

• Heart

Sawna

VIP Member
Never seen these before.

Just watched them plastering them selves with sun flowers to get preferential treatment. And gift boxes for the staff, he needs to grow up and spend his money on a hair transplant and not going to Disney.

The shakes on the plane 🤣🤣 wanker

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
So going to florida in June. Do I
A) enjoy my holiday and just take photos?
B) take as many photos as I can upload them so people think Iv done lots but really just ran from one place to another getting photos ?
C) hang around rides hoping someone will take pitty on me and offer me a seat on a ride?
D) make out I’m loaded and brag about buying a house in florida

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Must of been bad, not even a Instagram story from Del. I suppose if Del gets covid we can expect another hashtag to make it onto the bio, with promises of some rock concert he’s putting on for all the victims of covid or something similar which will never happen

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Another one of the many deluded accounts.

They all seem to think doing nothing and going on holiday after holiday is hard work.

"Stay dedicated. Be persistent." What like your weight loss journey Jen you big inflatable bouncy castle. All talk, no action. Hypocrites the lot of them.

Her constant "Need, Need, Need" grates on me. Grifting little munchkin. What you 'need' Jen is a reality check and a fucking slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, let me get this straight, he was loitering around the ride and she suddenly came up to him and out the blue offered it?

Right.
Exactly 😂

On Twitter they’ve claimed it’s “good karma” that they’ve had umpteen lucky results this trip. I say it’s more like shameless, embarrassing begging.

nonone

Bink bink has covid
this all seems to much to me, wasn’t she saying just a few days ago that she was going to pull a sicky when she gets back? and now she test positive ? Lemonade in the test ? All these status updates of how bad it is is just to convince her boss. No doubt del will be taking full advantage too