Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seen loads of comments and questions asking where Del was and not a single response - they’ve ignored everyone.

For starters, him not being on a single thing, not saying a word in any of their posts, that’s piss poor and they should get called out for it - but probably won’t.

But even worse, being a ‘social’ so-called vlogging channel with profiles on every platform - and ignoring every question and comment from your followers - is absolutely unforgivable in my eyes. Showing absolute contempt for the mugs who worship their every move.

Reactions: 4

Hammerstone

VIP Member
It’s amazing how the sunflower lanyard was kept locked away for other engagements but is back out for Disney. Do hidden disabilities pick and chose their audience?

Mutley98

VIP Member
I don't get it how can you have a fear of flying but get in a helicopter? Last time I went on one it flew up into the air
Ive only now found these two as I nodded off watching a vlog and one of theirs played next. When I woke up it was on
I’m astounded by these two and down a total rabbit hole, so many questions.!
I’m scared of flying and I’ll tell you now watching him on a vlog he’s milking it. I’m a very nervous flyer, don’t ever let it beat but I won’t even sit near a window let alone look out. His clammy hands looked like sanitiser.!
In his defensive I've been in a helicopter and was actually better than on a plane, wasn’t great at all but abit better. I’ll never not go on a plane as I like to go on holiday but I can’t sleep for weeks leading up, get an upset stomach, I won’t eat or sleep on the plane as I’m so anxious, toilet 🤣 only if I’m completely desperate and then I wait until it’s vacant and go and head straight back and I certainly don’t swan around duty free all happy before
My whole body aches and feels drained by the end. He was smiling during landing, up making tea etc fraud.!

• Heart

CaptainChaos

Where? 👀

Great new thread title, by the way.

My suggestion would have been “Blag What Makes You Happy”

Surely there’s not a more shameless pair of begging blaggers posting Florida content?
Im sceptical of new members, especially when they have inside info on how YouTube operates. There’s been public beef between the bink bonk plonkers and prick Paul so it all seems a little suspicious to me. the way the person writes, I can imagine prickpaul saying it. he also loves football. All speculation of course.

Lilac95

Chatty Member
Never seen these before.

Just watched them plastering them selves with sun flowers to get preferential treatment. And gift boxes for the staff, he needs to grow up and spend his money on a hair transplant and not going to Disney.

The shakes on the plane 🤣🤣 wanker
I did find the gift boxes a bit cringe, it's something you'd expect a 5 year old to do

disneylovesstarwars

he has written this in order to justify why he won’t be blogging while on his upcoming month long holiday that he was so keen to previously brag about there has been no begging no hashtaging and no bragging. Totally out of character. I do not believe this I’m on a social media break stuff, something more sincere is happening or perhaps he is in trouble ?

He ha
So they act like they aren’t going to be vlogging it, then make a post about fixing the laptop in time to go son the trip. What do you need to post about the laptop, if you’re not vlogging it?

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
He's disappeared because of all the backlash over the sunflower lanyard and what about the cinema he was going to rent etc, people have seen through him, their channel is dead. They probably think they can revive things with Jen as the face of get Binky....

Well what an amazing stroke of luck! I bet it was purely coincidental, just like the SeaWorld plush toy, like sitting in the cockpit of the monorail, like being given prime spot to view the fireworks.

Has any other couple ever been this lucky with people handing them free stuff, and one theme park member of staff after the other giving them money can’t buy experiences?

Attachments

PJones

VIP Member
So why post about a forthcoming trip if you don't want to be on social media? It does seem odd

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Do what makes you happy.

Eat. Fucking. Loads. (By the looks of things).

Is Del off camera inflating her with air via a foot pump.

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
So they talked about the big comeback over a month ago. They never do finish anything!!

Spoke too soon. Already trying to milk it!

Apparently, it’s a shit virus to have. Who’d have known!
someone left a crying emoji... !!!

holy. fucking. shit.

most people i know have had it... some twice... these two (and their followers) are on another planet i swear.

as much as i'm shaking my head, i actually can't wait to see this new series unfold.
all the screen presence of the worst hospital radio DJ and vapid BOOOORRRIIIING holiday tips.
it'll be the absolute best hate watch of all time i can just feel it.

listen, if anyone wants to set a time for a joint tattle viewing - count me in

hels52

VIP Member
I originally read that as the king of scams 🤣

Yet again watching other vlogs, stumbled across a vlogger wearing a sunflower lanyard no big deal made of it just mentioned that the assisted security was really useful.

No shoving it in your face, no handing out sunflowers for freebie’s, just using it for what it is intended for!
King of getting on everyone’s nerves on the rides

• Haha