Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Their whole life on social media at least seems to centre around the build up to an Orlando trip. Every day it’s posts about packing, ironing or getting “fit for Florida”. Only for them to go on said trip and be too lazy to actually produce any half decent content. Then they get home, spend a month posting how much they miss it, and then it’s back to the same cycle of “missing it” or regurgitating posts of every holiday there they’ve ever had. Wash, rinse, repeat
I wish Derek would spend the time trying to practice how to say Volcano bay. It's not hard Del boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I will never forget his vlog thumbnail when he used a photograph of him crying after his mum passed.
Let it sink in that was a conscious decision to take that photograph for youtube and use it for views and freebies.
I've nothing but contempt for him and these replies show his true colours. Not such a nice guy after all hey Del MBE?

Emmy79

VIP Member
I see we are on the ‘need’ or ‘someone gift me’ band wagon again……. Yawn! She is so bloody boring, and 1000% irritating!! Want want want springs to mind!
I couldn't believe when she actually said "someone buy this for me" the other day. She can deny it all she wants but she was 100% serious and she knows there are loony tune desperados out there that might, which is why she did it

Chorizzo

Have they finished the series from Orlando yet? The one that was subsidised
Nah they don't ever finish anything.
Always a full travel day though as they always get the most views.
Everything else is just snippets of shit and bragging / trying to go viral again.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Virgin still haven’t given him upper class upgrades then?! Thank Christ for that!!

what Is it people now follow these twats for?
They don’t ever produce vlogs…

Numpty1

Sunglasses.
Outfits.
Hair.
360 photos with arm in the air.
Tongue/open mouth wannabe dj poses.
Entire wardrobe from shein (worst place to buy from- staff treatment & zero sustainability).
Braggy posts.

Absolutely zero class!

I believe so. Not entirely sure how they've swung taking a kid away on holiday in term time, but there you are..
Zak is the kid, Ben is the dad.
and yes, this can only possibly make sense if:
  • there was some sort of contact prior to visiting
  • that contact involved a conversation about his mum dying
  • the conversation about his mum dying instigated action at sea world where they must have said 'come to guest services' to 'get something from us' sort of thing
or

• all the above except the contact happened during the visit
either way, this just doesnt happen by people walking around parks asking (or guessing) if a parent has died.
its just bizarre whichever way you slice it and only makes sense when you apply the get binky begging principle to it