Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
The cancer scare that they milked but wasn't cancer (thankfully)

So she tested positive out there??

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I haven't watched their vlogs for a long long time because the films clips used to drive me crazy - I remember watching one a while back and it really seemed like it was every 3-5 mins 😫

That being said 🙊🙈 I actually really enjoyed this vlog and warmed to Jen too (despite the constant pda's 🤢), based on Disney in Details last couple this recent one from Get Binky is Oscar worthy 🤣

I only really like to watch solo travellers or people without kids so I guess I'm limited, I tried Cheers Ears as their kids are older, I liked their first few but then started to find the kids a bit arrogant

duffy1234

Chatty Member
If you’re on about what caused his PTSD it was something about him seeing a woman being attacked by (I think her partner) and he stepped in and got attacked himself.

I can’t remember the exact details but if he is a copper I wonder if it was in the line of duty?
you okay mate

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they get these discounts. Their numbers aren’t amazing and they never follow through on finishing a set of vlogs. How many comebacks have they had now?
I can’t see what sort of return virgin get from that or how they’d have any metrics on it as there doesn’t seem to be any sort of affiliate code for them etc.

Part of me wouldn’t be surprised if they were paying out of pocket or on credit to try and seem relevant and keep Del’s ego inflated.
Most of the trips they book they do in person, a lot of their posts insinuate some kind of deal, and they wouldn’t tag them all the time if it wasn’t in their benefit. This was from 2021
---
Or this. So you can bet your bottom dollar they are never paying the price you would

Attachments