Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I take it they’re not vloggers any more? All this trip has seen is a few pictures, some crappy captions with them (when they can be arsed), and zero video or commentary.

Maybe they’re just depressed that nobody has loaded them up with freebies for this trip. Mind you when you’re a ‘channel’ that doesn’t post any content then what do you expect?

ps What’s happened to ‘Bink Bink’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

hels52

VIP Member
Some movement 😂
She looks like she has put more chub on. She defo looks like a bloke.

They were quiet the 1st week I think they were on the cruise. They think they are better than everyone else.

Please Del has gone camera shy cos that tongue is disgusting

hels52

VIP Member
I think that pic of them on the plane is an old pic. Because she is massive and lost quite a bit of weight. And fat fella has been absent form the pics and we all know how he likes to flash his tongue off

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Charlotte in wonderland is paying to appear important by having an Instagram tick too 😐✔
yeah, but she’s thirstier than she lets on or then people really give credit for. Most of the other established Disney vloggers didn’t do a video entry for the biggest fan competition - but she did.

disneylovesstarwars

By begging
Did they post this from an old trip? Or is this new? Hold on, they’re posting Xmas decs in their house since, so they reposted something from an old trip which then has led to people congratulating them on their new holiday, only for them pt to correct them. Talk about vaguebooking.

deejvillage

VIP Member
If you’re on about what caused his PTSD it was something about him seeing a woman being attacked by (I think her partner) and he stepped in and got attacked himself.

I can’t remember the exact details but if he is a copper I wonder if it was in the line of duty?