Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They have just kinda announced the year ahead. Tone deaf much? Also, will they actually vlog of any of these? As it seems they can’t call themselves a channel if they never actually produce anything. Seems it’s a case of just using the channel to freeload as much as possible.
What happen to going to Jamaica as they bragged about it last year I think the rest of it except dlp is lies as we all know that del is a bragging cunt

I know someone in a wheelchair who doesn’t use a DAS pass in Disney because they say the queues all have wide access and lifts so there is no need, they can transfer but even they don’t use it and they are registered disabled.!
You don't qualify for DAS if you have a wheelchair for the exact reason you mention :)

Personally I suffer with chronic fatigue due to Crohns, so the DAS is a lifesaver.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I’m in the wrong job I don’t even get that much annual leave when I want who else think that they have sold the house to fund Florida trips and now renting with rent paid for as both on benefits!