Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
another vlogger Danny Dalimore did this: he brought some sap with him who has back problems apparently so got DAS.The same person who happily rode the fastest joltiest coasters no problem, or happily stood in Ogas Cantina for an hour. All whilst walking around with a backpack all day. Call me old fashioned but I’m struggling to see why someone with “back problems” could manage all of this no problem, but absolutely cannot stand in a queue
shocking

Reactions: 1

JessieB

Chatty Member
They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.
Did you notice if he was wearing the sunflower lanyard?, probably talking a load of guff about his "fear of flying" and general anxiety and social media presence 🤣(use that loosely this trip) to try and butter up the cabin crew hoping for an upgrade

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
They have just kinda announced the year ahead. Tone deaf much? Also, will they actually vlog of any of these? As it seems they can’t call themselves a channel if they never actually produce anything. Seems it’s a case of just using the channel to freeload as much as possible.
I love how they say destinations planned SO FAR. As if that lot wouldn't be more than enough already. They will alientate even more people in tough times.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I wonder if they are getting Freebies or not. Recently VA have been posting plenty of partnership posts with Influencers who are blandly posting the most mundane touristy images, however they are clearly in partnership and getting a free flight.

I've travelled transatlantic for work or leisure 5 times in 18 months, and not once was Virgin the cheaper flight either through our work booking system, or by booking personally! I don't understand why people are flying with them, are they just not looking at anyone else!?

They get a massive discount which isn't mentioned in the slightest

hels52

VIP Member
Is it just me, or has their Instagram profile disappeared?
It’s still there
---
She really has put some chub on and she reminds me so much of a cabbage patch. So if she has put loads on so has he. That’s y he is off social media…. He cannot fit in the lenses and that’s just his gob and tongue
---
It’s still there
---
She really has put some chub on and she reminds me so much of a cabbage patch. So if she has put loads on so has he. That’s y he is off social media…. He cannot fit in the lenses and that’s just his gob and tongue
Yep he is huge needs to check his cholesterol
---
This was a year ago. So he either has over active jaw or he is trying to replicate the marshmallow man from ghost busters

Attachments

Last edited:

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
Did he really need to go through this lane? Really though? Nice way to jump the security queues, hey Del?
Screenshot_20220523-102307_Facebook.jpg

• Angry

hels52

VIP Member
The photo of them on the plane with the see you soon Tampa is this trip as they flew into MCO previously. You can also see Del in the corner of clips

Answers on a postcode why there’s a hiding act…
I cannot see the flight pic any more in there. He is a stupid idiot and likes people to talk about him
---
He defo there. So we know one thing he can read

Attachments

Last edited:

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I think so too. They have put on fb that del is taking time off social media but not for long. What an idiot after putting big come back and renting the cinema. Poor boy didn’t get the reaction he wanted
what’s he taking time off from? Time off from time off?

he doesn’t post anything and they don’t make vlogs anymore…