Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hels52

VIP Member
These 2 copy will n lelly a lot I noticed so I bet when they put vlogs back out so with get Twatty. Trip coming the are flogging on fb how they cannot wait
---
Awwwwww they doing a mini trip

Attachments

Last edited:

peedee

Chatty Member
Just found that Get Binky has a thread. I usually liked his videos in the past but this one with the sunflowers has me questioning what is really going on. I appreciate the information about the sunflower symbol for people of need but I have no idea what he is doing.
Does he have a special need or was the family he was with have special needs? And if one person in the party has a special need, why was everyone in the group wearing sunflowers? How are the workers to know which person actually needs assistance? Are sunflowers a symbol of the need for assistance only in airports or is it recognized everywhere? Has he said why he needs special assistance other than he has a fear of flying? Does he need the DAS pass in the parks? From what I've gathered watching him for a few years, he has an anxiety/panic disorder. Kind of like Gary C from Adam Hattan's vlogs.
I saw in another vlogger's video when he was at the Magic Kingdom that he was handing out what was either sunflower bracelets or pamphlets about the sunflowers so I think he took this mission upon himself but the information is not clear.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Found this on my searches. So, there was a play off for it? Shouldn’t be too hard then to find out who the winner is considering apparently the final was in December??!

Edit
Cancel the last.. so someone IS the winner in December then?

Further edit: following on from the 3rd December being the final, there is NO posts after this date. No mention of the winners. Also, where’s the $600 gift card??

Attachments

Last edited:

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Ok, so I don’t comment in here often but I realized a day or so ago that part of what has thrown me off on their current instagram posts and stories is that with each of their weight gains (understandable given what we’ve all been through the last two years) and Jen always pulling her hair back they look remarkably similar. Has anyone else noticed this?
I thought they were brother and sister first 😂