Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Wow what a load of crap during their travel day.
Why do we need to see him in the shower? She is constantly touching him, sniffing his face or pecking him on the cheek - do we really need to see that?
Del the word discreet means not making it obvious to everyone that you have a hidden disability. Wearca lanyard or a pin or wristband but to shove them all on defeats the object of not drawing attention to yourself. Staff are trained to look for them.

I'm peeved as jenn got the same perfume as me. £183 ! How much aftershave did Del spray on himself? Looked like half the bottle

Who the hell films themselves if they are a nervous flyer

I can't watch the rest

nonone

All them happy bday messages. Her bday is not until the 20th sept. All abit premature. Prob told Disney land it’s her bday now for, well you know, some special treatment or freebies

And claiming they were given park reservations for the whole week.....yet you can only (annoyingly) have 3 reservations at one time!
Not sure if this answers that query, but i've just come back from 5 days in Sequoia Lodge and had reservations for the length of the stay. basically as soon as I left eurostar i could use the park. That's through the deal/hotel though, so whether that's usual or not, i dont know, but it's the only way i can remember it working.

last time i went prior was 4 or 5 years ago and definitely didnt miss anything in the gap. next time i go will be for frozen land (or equivalent expansion)... its a long weekend every few years, not worth the hassle of travel to justify an annual ticket imo.