Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like him, and actually, I do maybe still a bit- But I miss his old ways and banter. I don’t mind the odd AD from Instagrammers, but I followed Gerry because of his Polls, stories and just him, but now it’s AD after AD and I just can’t deal anymore. Lol

Reactions: 4
Hahaha he’s advertising Rushmere today and saying how it’s so safe with the one way system and hand sanisters, then proceeds to strut like Beyoncé past the sign that very clearly says “exit only”?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a fruit loop. He’d advertise anything nowadays for a penny. Should have stuck with the windows Gerry! 😂

• Haha
Hahaha he’s advertising Rushmere today and saying how it’s so safe with the one way system and hand sanisters, then proceeds to strut like Beyoncé past the sign that very clearly says “exit only”?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a fruit loop. He’d advertise anything nowadays for a penny. Should have stuck with the windows Gerry! 😂
I can’t cope 😂😂😂 how do businesses not pull this? It’s so unfair on those in the background being filmed like I wouldn’t be happy if that was me.

Reactions: 1
I am CRINGING at those Rushmere stories. As if he would ever be in pavers looking at the shoes. So insincere anything for a quick buck

• Haha
Ah there’s a lot of Gerry I like, he can be good fun when he’s taking the piss out of things or himself. But the pouting in the photos is a bit much.

Reactions: 2
Desperado asking for engagement on his post again….he literally does this with every post now 😖😖 cringeeeee

He always says 'appreciate your support, means so much'. Just showing that all he cares about and lives for is likes on an app and attention. What a sad life to lead to be that desperate to be validated by likes.

Reactions: 5
His forced laughter in his stories is sooo transparent all so he can add it to the ‘my laugh’ highlight - painful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same - very painful to watch atm. Does anyone follow Jordan from Q radio? He’s out paddle boarding with her tonight! He really gets about lol 😂

I feel the same - very painful to watch atm. Does anyone follow Jordan from Q radio? He’s out paddle boarding with her tonight! He really gets about lol 😂
Yes follow Jordan actually quite like her account. She tagged a post thanks for the invite Cathy Martin - have noticed a few things like the Indian restaurant other week that Gemma G & Cathy where at are organised by Cathy …. Assuming Cathy is growing her PR stuff whilst fashion week is off the cards ?

If there’s a bandwagon about, Gerry will jump on it and never mention it again.

• Haha
Agree, he jumps from one thing to another nothing is ever consistent with him. Feel like he’s a bit lost now he’s not working in his job he tries too hard for the likes and engagement 🙄

There he is again begging for likes on his story and blaming 'the algorithm'. Desperate Debbie for the likes and attention.

• Haha
Cant cope with these cringey, posing videos outside home bargs and all. He has tagged brands but are they paying him to show the clothes or is he just hoping to get noticed?

• Haha
And no Gerry love the algorithms arent messed up...people just didn't like your content! No one else's algorithms are messed up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5