Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why the f*ck does he keep coming on with his mouth full and talking? fkin disgusting! crisps the other night and now this toast ad??? he needs to wise up. His algorithm wouldnt be so ‘messed up’ if people weren’t having to skip his lip smacking stories

Reactions: 4
Hang on now, is he being paid to show us how to make toast? 🤦🏼‍♀️
But sure he prides himself on how he only promotes brands that he can really recommend. 🤣 Who’s he kidding, he’d promote anything he’s paid to… But it is his job I suppose!

• Haha
But sure he prides himself on how he only promotes brands that he can really recommend. 🤣 Who’s he kidding, he’d promote anything he’s paid to… But it is his job I suppose!
I don’t know if anyone really needs influenced to buy butter though 😂 and watching him shove that super noodle slop into his gob isn’t going to make me rush out and buy Dromona.

• Haha
why the f*ck does he keep coming on with his mouth full and talking? fkin disgusting! crisps the other night and now this toast ad??? he needs to wise up. His algorithm wouldnt be so ‘messed up’ if people weren’t having to skip his lip smacking stories
Turns my guts him slopping away. We all know what his reaction will be...the same orgasmic cringefest every time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol the way he’s getting on recording himself getting dressed….if he was chocolate he’d eat himself comes to mind LOL and that wink omg 🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hanging out with Pippa O’Connor’s step daughter, he’s going up in the world lol

Reactions: 2
I thought he was on hi own 😆
He’s too needy to go it alone.

His content has really gone downhill since he became a “full time” influencer in my opinion and these people going abroad at the minute and showing it off is so tone deaf. He seems to have lost himself which is a shame.

Reactions: 10
Lmao scundered for Gerry, is he expecting to go to Ibiza and it’s like old times?? I love a holiday myself, dear old Spain, but I didn’t even remotely consider it at the minute, it’s just all too weird and different. Maybe he will just have to lay low on a beach for the week.

Reactions: 3
I’m just so jealous of him going away tbh and I’m stuck here in the pissing rain hahaha but yea I hate feeling like my face is getting rubbed in it when these influencers/creators go away.

Also, why does he keep tagging Randox? Like, I get he’s being informative but why do I feel like he’s looking a collab 😂😂😂 Free pcr tests for a shout out

• Haha