Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed that Zara ceramics gifted him that vase. I've been following her for ages, her drops sells out in minutes. Why does she need to send freebies to an influencer 🤨
The same ran through my head. Ive seen folk gutted they werent quick enough to PURCHASE an expensive mug and support a small business and she sends him a freebie! What a slap in the face to her supporters

Reactions: 5
He went on the Beggy Mitchell the other day and tagged her in his stories when he was talking about how beautiful her cups were 😴🙄 this where he starts to fall in line with the other Insta huns 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
For duck sake.

She's another I'm going to have to unfollow now.

I absolutely HATE when businesses send stuff for free to "influencers" and she was one I liked too!!!

She's always so popular, her stuff sells itself, she has no reason to need someone to influence sales.

Disappointed in Zara.

Reactions: 4
Did he not just put up yesterday that he was taking a break for a few days & that he would be back? And now he’s deleted that story & has posted a few times after that? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where the hell is he tonight?

Out and about in lockdown again, likely nowhere near home 🙄

Hang on, did he say Drum Manor? Is that not in cookstown or somewhere?

Seen tonight’s stories out galavanting with god only knows who. He’s a dose, thon laugh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

How come I've just found this now!!

I'm a bit on the fence with Gerry I have to say.

I think he's a little lost, possibly a bit naive? (Don't @ me!! 😂)

I think he looks for people's approval too much and doesn't really have a mind of his own.

I don't believe he has any real or genuine friends, except the hangers on he takes along to his freebie overnight stays.....

He does act like he's 17 a lot of the time, but he does make me laugh.

He's definitely not the worst, I'll just say that.
I agree! What age is he? He can’t be very old I wouldn’t think! Deffo not the worst out there and he does give me a laugh 😆

Where the hell is he tonight?

Out and about in lockdown again, likely nowhere near home 🙄

Hang on, did he say Drum Manor? Is that not in cookstown or somewhere?
On the road between cookstown and omagh

Gerry. Is it really necessary to travel to three Lidls for tan? Seriously? Have a bit of cop on a respect for everyone else trying to get through this instead of galvanting up and down the road lookin for tan and posing under bridges with your shite Starbucks. Christ it's infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gerry. Is it really necessary to travel to three Lidls for tan? Seriously? Have a bit of cop on a respect for everyone else trying to get through this instead of galvanting up and down the road lookin for tan and posing under bridges with your shite Starbucks. Christ it's infuriating.
Is he not a brand ambassador for iconic bronze? 🙈

• Haha
Sure he's been in Belfast every day this week on those bikes!

Maddens me. He's never in the house.

I tried that Lidl tan once and it was a right pain to take off!

Reactions: 1
Sure he got the tan "gifted" to him after all his galivanting would sicken ye! Really not a good impression for Iconic Bronze LOL their brand ambassador running the country to find another tan!

He loves a good awl ride round Belfast hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure he's been in Belfast every day this week on those bikes!

Maddens me. He's never in the house.

I tried that Lidl tan once and it was a right pain to take off!

Sure he got the tan "gifted" to him after all his galivanting would sicken ye! Really not a good impression for Iconic Bronze LOL their brand ambassador running the country to find another tan!

He loves a good awl ride round Belfast hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am pretty sure he is not an ambassador for iconic any more! I haven’t seen him post anything at all since before Christmas I think? And the code also is no longer in his bio so I’m assuming he’s not! Dying to know the gossip as to why not tho!

I love Gerry tho! I really do enjoy his content and that he engages with a lot of question boxes etc, I do miss the Wednesday polls

Is he in Liverpool on a wee jolly? There was me thinking we were on essential travel only 🙄
He said in his stories he had to go to Liverpool for work at the end of the week and was planning on making a weekend out of it!

The screams of them in that pub yard, would scunder ye!

• Haha
He said in his stories he had to go to Liverpool for work at the end of the week and was planning on making a weekend out of it!

The screams of them in that pub yard, would scunder ye!
I can’t believe people are so blatant to record mixing with so many others you know.