Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao scundered for Gerry, is he expecting to go to Ibiza and it’s like old times?? I love a holiday myself, dear old Spain, but I didn’t even remotely consider it at the minute, it’s just all too weird and different. Maybe he will just have to lay low on a beach for the week.
I’m just back from Ibiza and it is almost like old times. Big nightclubs aren’t open but you can definitely have a party holiday if that’s what you’re after

Reactions: 1
God forgive me, maybe he has a filter on but that spray tan is practically like creosote 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe no one has told him he’s bright orange 😂 I’m hoping it’s a filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Gerry is a wee chav god love him, he’d be the first to admit that himself. I think he has in the past actually lol. I know he’s trying to be super stylish but I think he’s a wee bit tacky 🙈

Reactions: 5
"Support the travel industry folks "

Aye, dead on Gerry, not like there's a pandemic or we've all been living on 80% pay for over a year now...

He's so detached from reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could Gerry not have stayed home for 2 days til he would get the results of his 2 day results before heading out for coffee and donuts and gifted dinners? Shows how much he cares. lol.

Reactions: 6
I am so sick and tired of seeing these Instagram ‘people’ 🙄 getting gifted hotel / spa / restaurant experiences. It really cracks me up. The majority of us trying our best to get by, those of us on basic maternity leave, sick leave, out of work etc. Really just grinds my gears. Gifted meal tonight in that Templeton Templepatrick (cba calling it ThE RaBbIT). Like if I fancied a meal there I’d have to pay. Same with flipping Galgorm gifting experiences to Gerry, Aimee Boyle 😴😴😴. Makes me actively avoid these places 👏🏻 Rant over. I’m tired minding 2 babies all day and night🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I am so sick and tired of seeing these Instagram ‘people’ 🙄 getting gifted hotel / spa / restaurant experiences. It really cracks me up. The majority of us trying our best to get by, those of us on basic maternity leave, sick leave, out of work etc. Really just grinds my gears. Gifted meal tonight in that Templeton Templepatrick (cba calling it ThE RaBbIT). Like if I fancied a meal there I’d have to pay. Same with flipping Galgorm gifting experiences to Gerry, Aimee Boyle 😴😴😴. Makes me actively avoid these places 👏🏻 Rant over. I’m tired minding 2 babies all day and night🤣🤣

You're not wrong. They get them free (him, big Julie, Danielle Donohoe etc... ) which means the likes of us no doubt have to pay extra to make up for the freebies. It would scunner ye!!!!!

You're not wrong. They get them free (him, big Julie, Danielle Donohoe etc... ) which means the likes of us no doubt have to pay extra to make up for the freebies. It would scunner ye!!!!!
But we're the dickheads and haters if we call it out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What is the point of Gerry posting his negative result now after he's been all over the country getting his free dinners and whatnot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG THE NAILS!!!! WTF?!! And the rings? I didn't know whether to laugh or vom!! Awk Gerry, we loved you in lockdown....please come back!!

Reactions: 3
If Gerry was to come out as non binary or even want to identify with his feminine side I wouldn’t even be shocked. The rings nails and tonights outfit is all pointing that direction and fairplay go him he seems really lost and down at the moment and it could be the answer to his problems

Reactions: 7
If Gerry was to come out as non binary or even want to identify with his feminine side I wouldn’t even be shocked. The rings nails and tonights outfit is all pointing that direction and fairplay go him he seems really lost and down at the moment and it could be the answer to his problems
I absolutely agree with all of that, I feel a bit sorry for him now!

Gerry is fairly stacking up the freebies or #collabs this week isn't he?

Dental appt yesterday, facial today at the same place I think - why do these people hand stuff over for nothing? It maddnes me.

And the fact he was in a collab not so long ago for his teeth and he also got some skin products sent to him, not he's all bizz that actually, THESE are the ones that he's lured by!

Scunner!

Gerry is fairly stacking up the freebies or #collabs this week isn't he?

Dental appt yesterday, facial today at the same place I think - why do these people hand stuff over for nothing? It maddnes me.

And the fact he was in a collab not so long ago for his teeth and he also got some skin products sent to him, not he's all bizz that actually, THESE are the ones that he's lured by!

Scunner!

He needs something to pay for the holidays now he's quit his job to be a full time pain in the arse 🙄😂