Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Gerry, I do find him quite funny but he's packed in his job to do what exactly? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't mind Gerry, I do find him quite funny but he's packed in his job to do what exactly? 🙈
I seen that too haha doesn’t he work for his family business tho? Hardly taking a big plunge if that’s the case, if it goes Pete tong he would just walk back into the job 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
I seen that too haha doesn’t he work for his family business tho? Hardly taking a big plunge if that’s the case, if it goes Pete tong he would just walk back into the job 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I think he does now you say that. Not as crazy and frivolous as he makes it sound then 😂

Reactions: 1
Telling everyone to just do it pack in your job 😂 I don’t particularly fancy going to work either but need my wage to pay bills and feed my children 😂 Gerry I love ur carefree ways but not everyone can leave there jobs and ‘just go for it ‘ we don’t live at home with our ma with no dependants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was working for the family company and there's plenty of money in mummy and daddy and he has no mortgage, sure we could all do the same if we lived at home like Richie Rich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m torn about Gerry. I think he can be genuinely funny and cares about his content, even if he gets it wrong sometimes. Overall he seems like a decent guy.

It was disappointing that he seemed to flout the covid rules at times but I also think he’s a bit immature and easily led. No excuse in these times though.

The quitting his job thing is as others have said ridiculous given he works for the family business so it’s not like he’s cut all ties. Like Sinead H herself, it’s very easy to give yourself to the universe or whatever when you have the bank of mum and dad to prop you up and no responsibilities to speak of :rolleyes: It worries me the impact this kind of influencing can have of people with actual bills to pay and have no one to pickup the pieces for them if it goes tits up.

If he has left to become a full time influencer, I hope it doesn’t backfire on him like another NI influencer I can think of. They can become a lot less relatable when they lose the real life side of their posts that helps endear them more to their audience. No one likes to feel like they’re being sold to all the time and paying for their lifestyle.

Was watching him this morning, what's he going to do now?

Do we think he's going to try and be am influencer full time? I hate all the ads as it is and it will only get worse.

Was watching him this morning, what's he going to do now?

Do we think he's going to try and be am influencer full time? I hate all the ads as it is and it will only get worse.
I think he is going to do the influencer thing full time 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Did you see he’s travelling the country again away for a wee jolly in London by the looks of it 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It's all of them this week. Himself and dopey VMD both posting stupid weird cryptic "let me do my thing,let people live and be happy" posts and quotes.. Everyone is grand with you living your lives, just stop stomping all over covid rules while your at it. I love how important they thing they are. Literally the majority of people could not give two hoots what you do. 😂

I see Gerry is getting some kind of dental work done again with #collab on the post. Did he not have an Invisalign type deal not all that long ago?

I thought the exact same!

And tonight he's staying at some #gifted camping pods? He's some time of it hi!!

He's always resharing his posts on his story cause he's desperate for likes and attention. Always blames the 'algorithm' when people with less following than him are getting 1000s of likes and he can barely mange 500. People are over you Gerry. See he's been dropped by Iconic Bronze too no wonder

Reactions: 5
I notice this too he shares his posts on the story and asked for engagement...desperate or what 🙄 his page is so boring and the tacky outfits lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4