Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any threads on any other NI ‘Bloggers’ / ‘Influencers’ I’ll use the terms loosely, started following a few recently, why do people think it’s ok to share photos of other people’s baby’s to their thousands of followers? I wouldn’t be happy if I was the parent...
There was a general thread, if you do a search you should find it, some good goss on it but it got closed down as admin thought it was too confusing having various people being discussed on the same thread 😭

Reactions: 2
There was a general thread, if you do a search you should find it, some good goss on it but it got closed down as admin thought it was too confusing having various people being discussed on the same thread 😭
Awk I can’t find it at all, do you have a link for it?

Reactions: 1
Jesus, I think brands have to be very very desperate to work with him tbh.. most boring person about and tries anything to get popular

Hello Gerry, hope your having a good read and your attention seeking that you always do😂😂

Omg Gerry has just inspired my life right now, he thinks he is a movational speaker now😂😂 Gerry away back to your marketing job.. his stories tonight actually make me laugh of how he thinks he knows how to rule the minds of people, gone back down 2 pegs there

Last edited:
Tagged a local coffee shop last night & ‘really wasn’t expecting this’ speech because miraculously knew his address & all to drop off a #gifted delivery this morning for breakfast... yeah right Ger pull the other one 🙄🙄🙄 note that they do the BEST coffee ever! 🙄🙄🙄 of course you’re going to say that just like the other million coffee shops you’ve visited too 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Him doing the tanning cocoon thing was the worst/best cringe thing I’ve ever seen. In fairness he does give me a laugh lol but mostly at him 😂😂

They should not be allowed to advertise them awful toothpaste’s they have 0% Flouride in them, they are not good for anyone’s teeth, never mind those with composite veneers etc 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
How come I've just found this now!!

I'm a bit on the fence with Gerry I have to say.

I think he's a little lost, possibly a bit naive? (Don't @ me!! 😂)

I think he looks for people's approval too much and doesn't really have a mind of his own.

I don't believe he has any real or genuine friends, except the hangers on he takes along to his freebie overnight stays.....

He does act like he's 17 a lot of the time, but he does make me laugh.

He's definitely not the worst, I'll just say that.

Reactions: 5
I actually do like him too, he needs to be more confident in himself, he could really raise the bar for male ‘influencers’ I do think sometimes he just gets a bit lost & accepts everything

Reactions: 3
So disappointed that Zara ceramics gifted him that vase. I've been following her for ages, her drops sells out in minutes. Why does she need to send freebies to an influencer 🤨