Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melter22

Ach I like him! He’s definitely far to expressive and out there for NI so can’t see him settling here long. Far too judgmental in this part of the world lol
Ibiza will have opened his eyes to the big world out there where he can be himself. I hope he goes and lives his best life!

Reactions: 14

iadorethis

I really like Gerry as well.
When he said gay people are used to being insulted and he couldn’t walk from maths to English without getting insulted broke my heart.
He seems like a good egg.
God love him too . Must have been tough . I think there’s a real loveable genuine quality to him . Sometimes annoying but prob the least annoying influencer at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
His ma must be delighted he left a decent full time job to eat chinese off a plate in a car and run about like he is a celebrity until he's dying of a hangover, then he stays in his pit all day. Absolute career goals there like... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I am so sick and tired of seeing these Instagram ‘people’ 🙄 getting gifted hotel / spa / restaurant experiences. It really cracks me up. The majority of us trying our best to get by, those of us on basic maternity leave, sick leave, out of work etc. Really just grinds my gears. Gifted meal tonight in that Templeton Templepatrick (cba calling it ThE RaBbIT). Like if I fancied a meal there I’d have to pay. Same with flipping Galgorm gifting experiences to Gerry, Aimee Boyle 😴😴😴. Makes me actively avoid these places 👏🏻 Rant over. I’m tired minding 2 babies all day and night🤣🤣

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
I'm fond of wee Gerry, but I can't help thinking all his posts lately are in such poor taste.

I get it, he's 30, he's excited but to show off to such an extent is leaving me uncomfortable.

Particularly when it's interchanged with Gaza posts 😔

Staying in the lap of luxury in the Slieve Donard and likely later he'll be showing images of people who have no homes or family.

None of it's sitting right with me.

Of course he's not the only one but because I kinda liked him it has annoyed me.

I had heard it was his dad's company he worked for before, explains the random construction\high vis\marketing job.

Hope he wasn't bothered too much by the public on his night out, poor lad.

Queue lying in bed complaining about his mental health for the next few days.

• Haha

Jennybo

I thought he was on hi own 😆
He’s too needy to go it alone.

His content has really gone downhill since he became a “full time” influencer in my opinion and these people going abroad at the minute and showing it off is so tone deaf. He seems to have lost himself which is a shame.

beeswing101

Wouldn’t like to see him holding down a proper job that requires actual work, does a few hours on the radio and a few jobs over the weekend and he’s bed bound now 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Creepinglol

He was working for the family company and there's plenty of money in mummy and daddy and he has no mortgage, sure we could all do the same if we lived at home like Richie Rich 😂

• Haha

Indiepop

I cringe for him when he says the ‘algorithm’ is why no one is liking his posts on Instagram…… I don’t think that’s the reason hun 🙈

• Haha

huebism

Lol you would think Gerry was getting ready to collect an Oscar and having to prepare a speech the way he’s getting on with this birthday… “I’ve done all I can bla bla”…. FFS Gerry get a grip… I like him but he’s not wise getting on like this

• Haha

Tazzy

I think he is lovely and quite refreshing as he doesn’t take himself too seriously.

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
Ach wee Gerry last night and this morning.

Wee soul 💙

Don't come for me - I fucking hate the way gay people are just used to being treated like shit.

I know the barbie movie went right over his head (I saw it myself and he didn't have a clue when doing his review lol) I am merely talking about where he said he had to get thick skined and he's used to bad comments 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8