Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing rumours that Horny's out of a job. The paddock social opportunities on the out for Lady Geraldine...
Where did you hear that? The DM has lots of coverage of the smug bastard in Bahrain acting like its business as usual.

Reactions: 4
I think the fact he's out in Bahrain speaks volumes.... he looks too smug for a man under threat of losing his career. I hate to say it but I think the ITV whitewash may well be borrowed by Red Bull :cautious:

Reactions: 13
Where did you hear that? The DM has lots of coverage of the smug bastard in Bahrain acting like its business as usual.
It was a newspaper from Finland that was the source. People are saying it's mistranslated or something now though

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her promoting her Rosie Frost book? A blatant Harry Potter rip-off title if ever I've seen one. But I watched a few interviews on YouTube and she literally said the same thing in every interview it was so cringe, I knew what she was going to say next.

Reactions: 8

This is my favourite thing she's ever done 😂 The mortifying insincerity is really something to behold. "So I baked you a special tart."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

This is my favourite thing she's ever done 😂 The mortifying insincerity is really something to behold. "So I baked you a special tart."
I quite admire her. Everything about her is mediocre and yet her self belief is off the scale. How? Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That hair cut. The fringe. 🤣
Whose voice was she singing with. It wasn't hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have only watched the first couple of episodes of DTS, but the bit where Father Christmas is at the Horner's house and they are asking if Daddy has been good this year....🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s just come up on my instagram feed as Geri HalliwellHorner which confused me as I’m 99% sure she has always just been Geri Halliwell on instagram. So if she’s just recently added the Horner to her profile she’s making her support of him clear…or it’s always been there and my baby brain is playing tricks on me 🥲

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.