Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re certainly leaving it v close to the wire as it’s press day in Bahrain. Makes me wonder if there’s been an almighty legal fight behind the scenes.
I really don’t think I can bear to see Christian and Lady Geri grinning smugly at the cameras when Max inevitably wins.
The Horner at home scenes on DTS are excruciating. But brilliant to watch. Him preening and being Lord of the manor and Geri all doe-eyed and gushing over his every word. Girl power is long in the bin!
He’s apparently not doing press day today but will be in the paddock tomorrow… if he has a job 😂

He’s apparently not doing press day today but will be in the paddock tomorrow… if he has a job 😂
I'm low-key hoping red bull are going to humiliate him by sacking him while he is out there and preferably just before he is supposed to be media duties or something

Reactions: 6
I really hope he picked the wrong woman to do this to. I can't see RB doing duck all.

Reactions: 10
According to twitter he is set to be cleared. Surely not! Decision expected to be announced in 10 mins or so...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If they do then hopefully the woman speaks out. Whoever she is, she was willing to go to court and is not likely to go quietly.
I'm no supporter of either of them in any way but what is he actually accused of? a lot of inappropriate behaviour isn't illegal so I'm not sure what he'd go to court for?

Reactions: 1
I'm no supporter of either of them in any way but what is he actually accused of? a lot of inappropriate behaviour isn't illegal so I'm not sure what he'd go to court for?
It wasn't just inappropriate, it was coercive and controlling behaviour. We don't know the full details but it was reported that she was willing to go to court.

Reactions: 9
I just googled it and coercive control is a crime within an intimate or familial relationship so I presume it's not in the workplace. Surely workplace rules apply (i.e. someone gets a verbal warning, written warning or sacked for misconduct). This all seems fishy to me. So, Red Bull bosses have let the dust settle then looked at what's he's done and decided it's not an embarrassment to them so decided he's cleared. Strange language isn't it 'cleared' when it's just been something done internally. They are making it sound very official (I know a Barrister is involved but that's just as a knowledgeable outsider). I wonder about what's behind all of this - he gets his reputation tarnished, so does she......?

I stress again I dislike both Geri and her husband but this seems really strange to me.

Reactions: 8
Behaviour doesn't have to be illegal to be unprofessional and a breach of contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or could someone have paid this woman to raise the issue knowing that CH is an hole so mud will probably stick. She gets a payment from Red Bull and from the instigator and, if it had worked, Red Bull lose stability and their Principal. I don't follow F1 but just know it's a crappy culture.

Reactions: 9
Geri is going to be exceptionally smug about this. Lady of the Manor rep still in tact.:sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She must have had the texts, etc to prove her claims - I suspect the crappy F1 culture pulled out all the stops for him.

Regarding Geri and her dressing in white. I find it so odd, as she does not suit white at all - she looks washed out.

She suited carrying a bit of weight (though I know that was years ago now). I think she looked at her best, being voluptuous - and I liked her ginger spice look. Not something you can carry off at 50, but a quirkier look would suit her now - and a bit of extra weight.

Reactions: 25
I think the fact the case was dismissed says alot. If she doesnt speak out then she was bought off. He still probably sent them, so there is that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And this is exactly why women either "take so long" or never report it in the first place. She'll be called a gold digger and Horner keeps his reputation in tact. The whole thing leaves a very bad taste.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.