Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Geri has unfollowed Max Verstappen. This could be interesting. I wonder if Max is pushing for Christian to leave the team?
---
Hmmmm, she appears to have refollowed him 🤔

Reactions: 6
Hi to the Daily Mail reporters that are probably getting their click bait from tattle.

They just reported that Geri unfollowed the Beckhams.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet Geri unfollwed the Beckhams,Victoria in particular, because she didn't get the support she was expecting from them.Infidelity is one thing,sexual harrasment is a whole other animal.David cheats constantly, but as far as I know it has always been consensual.

Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t be but I am strangely fascinated at wtaf is going on 🫢
Geri only follows 33 people now. And Victoria doesn’t follow her (presumably she did). Others I thought would follow Geri (Max, Danny Ric) appear not to. Have they been removed?
I think she is in full siege mentality banshee mode and I suspect in total denial.

Reactions: 20
Anybody that hasn't seen this is in for a treat. Geri (unironically) signs so deaf people can enjoy her music. Lovely signing bullshit to everyone. This whole performance is a disaster, the dancers grimacing about wanting to have a baby and ironing a shirt is highlight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Went right off her when GM died as she was on London news making his death about herself wanting to release a single in his honour to raise money blah blah
Nothing came of it. Who'd have bought it.
---

Imagine the egos 🤣
She actually did release a George Michael tribute song… and you’re right, no one bought it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't remember where I heard, or maybe read it, but she wears white as she thinks it makes her look classy and posh. 😂 Calls normal people plebs, and in her own head thinks she's posher than Princess Kate.
As for Christian, an obvious oily little tit. It's one of those situations where we can enjoy their downfall, with sympathy for the girl he harassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The wearing white thing strikes me as her making a point.
Most plebby Mums have to dress in colours that don’t show up baby sick/chocolatey finger marks/ or any other spills that come with having children.
Lady muck doesn’t have to worry about things like that as she probably has servants to take care of the real business of childcare 🙄

Reactions: 22
Most plebby Mums have to dress in colours that don’t show up baby sick/chocolatey finger marks/ or any other spills that come with having children.
Lady muck doesn’t have to worry about things like that as she probably has servants to take care of the real business of childcare 🙄
And of course if her clothing gets dirty she’s got enough money to chuck it in the bin and buy new!

Reactions: 12
She always looks grubby when wearing white. I think its because the items she wears are different shades of white. Like white jeans are a different tone of white to her jumper which isa diferent tone to the jacket and so on. All that money and still looks cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anybody that hasn't seen this is in for a treat. Geri (unironically) signs so deaf people can enjoy her music. Lovely signing bullshit to everyone. This whole performance is a disaster, the dancers grimacing about wanting to have a baby and ironing a shirt is highlight.

She's signed a few times when performing. Back when she brought out Lift Me Up, during the chorus, she signed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I do wonder if she takes her son with her when she's at the GPs but he's never seen so I guess he is in boarding school or something? Must be case with the daughter too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.