Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are. Two clips come to mind, one is Geri on Room 101 when Katherine Ryan was joking about not liking men that run marathons and you could see by the look on her face Geri had no sense of humour whatsoever or even any idea what the show was about. Also, her and the Spice Girls were on either Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and John Bishop was talking about one of his sons being gay and how it was just part of life and Emma had to put her hand on Geri's arm to stop her crashing over and hogging the limelight.
Found this clip on YouTube Emma's like no ✋🏻when geri starts to talk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she unfollow the beckhams tho? For a headline

When David beckham cheated with Rebecca loos in Victoria's book she said she was really hurt by geri not reaching out calling her offering support n there friendship was a publicly stunt to geri n she felt used by geri.

The whole 'friendship' group is bullshit with these girls

Reactions: 24
She's signed a few times when performing. Back when she brought out Lift Me Up, during the chorus, she signed.

Yep it's been her thing for ages making her music accessible for deaf people. I do wonder if someone suggested it to her as a joke a few decades ago and she ran with it?

That song is dreadful. I think her solo stuff flopped everywhere apart from the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep it's been her thing for ages making her music accessible for deaf people. I do wonder if someone suggested it to her as a joke a few decades ago and she ran with it?

That song is dreadful. I think her solo stuff flopped everywhere apart from the UK.
I think the only one that did well in other countries was It's Raining Men. A big surprise is the tribute she did for George flopped big style here but got the top spot in Australia and a few European countries.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why did she unfollow the beckhams tho? For a headline

When David beckham cheated with Rebecca loos in Victoria's book she said she was really hurt by geri not reaching out calling her offering support n there friendship was a publicly stunt to geri n she felt used by geri.

The whole 'friendship' group is bullshit with these girls
The Spice girls friendship isn’t bullshit, some of them just get on better than others. I think they all just humour Geri though, they know she’s mad.

Reactions: 15

To be fair, they're probably the ones who appreciate it the most.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You don't have to go back very far to see her before the english rose garden form she currently takes.

What was this whole video about? The song is called half of me but it looks like Geri is getting ready to be the cream in an ice cream hoho sandwich
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 18.32.18.png

Also furries? and people looking like they're bored hostages?

She deleted the video after it flopped in Australia but thankfully others reuploaded it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's quite some gift to have all that processing applied to your vocals but sound immensely tit. There are no beginnings to her "talent".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine calling yourself a singer and all the auto tune in the world makes you sound like that 😂.

She’s an utter tool and her husband is a dirty old man. She’s living the dream lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Spice girls friendship isn’t bullshit, some of them just get on better than others. I think they all just humour Geri though, they know she’s mad.
my

I think it is tbh the way they project they're all besties just doesn't seem sincere to me

Geri's just a user mel b n victoria never spoke for years before the reunion (s)

Victoria has also previously said she only heard from geri when she needed something

The only genuine friendship seems to be mel c
n Emma just my opinion
Geri always looks like she gets on Emma n mel Cs nerves when they're getting interviewed ect

Reactions: 14
Hearing rumours that Horny's out of a job. The paddock social opportunities on the out for Lady Geraldine...

• Haha
They've got a racehorse haven't they? There were photos of them at a point to point. She'll have her sights on Cheltenham races next ....... and join the horse racing set. I bet she's in Holland Cooper as we speak ordering 5 of everything in white ready with some Fairfax and Favor boots.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.