Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued how tall he is. 😂 my daughter is 4ft 11 and Geri doesn't look much taller,but when she's in heels she's the same height as him. He's a little guy with a big bank balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Geri will be delighted that the news of King Charles has knocked Horner off the top of the Daily Mail page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It has now been confirmed that the allegations are about sexual misconduct, that the victim received a settlement offer, and that there is a lot of evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It has now been confirmed that the allegations are about sexual misconduct, that the victim received a settlement offer, and that there is a lot of evidence.
Where did you read this.... He's lording it like nothings happened

Reactions: 8
Watch them both act like this whole thing never happened.Smug twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I find the Lady of the Manor Geraldine quite insufferable and full of herself but in all fairness his indiscretions are not her fault. She must be feeling dreadful at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.