Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an animal lover and a dog owner. It just doesn’t compute for me. If o had a puppy die on me or have my dog in that much trouble whilst in labour I’d be scared for life.

Reactions: 5
As an animal lover and a dog owner. It just doesn’t compute for me. If o had a puppy die on me or have my dog in that much trouble whilst in labour I’d be scared for life.
totally - we bought a (well bred) witch with the idea to have a litter - but she’s never had one I’m terrified of anything happening to her because I love her so much - as an animal person (3dogs 5ponies a budgie a duck 2 geckos & hens!!) they mean more to me than £££ a million pounds couldn’t buy my gang!!

& now she’s 4 birds shi*ting on her bed 🤢 wait till the cat eats them 🙄

Reactions: 5
totally - we bought a (well bred) witch with the idea to have a litter - but she’s never had one I’m terrified of anything happening to her because I love her so much - as an animal person (3dogs 5ponies a budgie a duck 2 geckos & hens!!) they mean more to me than £££ a million pounds couldn’t buy my gang!!

& now she’s 4 birds shi*ting on her bed 🤢 wait till the cat eats them 🙄
I lost my dog last year, but I had considered 1 litter as she had a good pedigree and the price of her breed skyrocketed. But I realised she just wouldn’t have coped well as a mum, and the thought of my baby being at any kind of risk was too worrying. So I just don’t understand.
I’ve now rescued 3 Greek cats so I feel like her constant breeding is something she shouldn’t be sharing how much she breeds when so many rescues need homes. But then I guess it’s the same as all her pound shop hauls when most people are trying to cut down on plastic..

Reactions: 7
My dog has a good pedigree but I wouldn't breed her, not for all the tea in China. I realise someone has to breed or else they would die out but she just seems to do it when she needs to boost her income!
Also, as a supposed animal lover, it's all very 'easy come, easy go' for her. It would break my heart if I had to get rid of or lost any of my pets.

Reactions: 8
She appears to have an unhealthy mix of an obsessive personality mixed with a short attention span, she dives fully (and quite obsessively) into something, breeding dogs, chickens, new businesses, exercise routines, sleepover party business, craft fairs, dog showing etc and then gets bored or has scratched the itch so discards it. That's ok to a certain extent when it's a business but animals are different... I find her lack of emotion towards animals that she discards worrying, and the welfare of the animals she keeps seems quite neglectful for a substantial amount of the time.

Reactions: 11
She appears to have an unhealthy mix of an obsessive personality mixed with a short attention span, she dives fully (and quite obsessively) into something, breeding dogs, chickens, new businesses, exercise routines, sleepover party business, craft fairs, dog showing etc and then gets bored or has scratched the itch so discards it. That's ok to a certain extent when it's a business but animals are different... I find her lack of emotion towards animals that she discards worrying, and the welfare of the animals she keeps seems quite neglectful for a substantial amount of the time.
But massively plays the I’m such a good person card ‘I’ve rescued sheep’ I’ve taken the one legged bird no one will want’ bla bla

Reactions: 4
But massively plays the I’m such a good person card ‘I’ve rescued sheep’ I’ve taken the one legged bird no one will want’ bla bla
Yes, she loves to be either the hero or the victim, "I rescued this animal" or "I'm a single mum, surviving" when she actually seems to have a lot of support from her family and her ex, who seems to do more than his fair share of parenting Arabella... I'm not saying it's easy parenting alone but she has a lot more support than a lot of single parents... I find her narcissistic.

Reactions: 10
Yes, she loves to be either the hero or the victim, "I rescued this animal" or "I'm a single mum, surviving" when she actually seems to have a lot of support from her family and her ex, who seems to do more than his fair share of parenting Arabella... I'm not saying it's easy parenting alone but she has a lot more support than a lot of single parents... I find her narcissistic.
She is, bloody loves a moan and woe is me. Then turns it round to what a survivor/fighter she is.

Another horse! And moans about a vets bill for brad! Obvs another for her because an ex racehorse isn’t ideal for arabella... wonder how long this will last? Will she Breed from her? For More £££ !!

• Wow
I hate how this woman collects animals. She’s always moaning that she’s poor, but goes and buys another horse. Make it make sense.

Another thing, how does she fund this lifestyle? Her YT views are low, and that photography business is new so can’t be doing that well.

Reactions: 6
I hate how this woman collects animals. She’s always moaning that she’s poor, but goes and buys another horse. Make it make sense.

Another thing, how does she fund this lifestyle? Her YT views are low, and that photography business is new so can’t be doing that well.
I’ve been told many a time that my ‘maintenance support’ pays for the horses...🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Are we all getting ready for another re evaluation of her busy life? Another exciting new idea? You get my drift... the usual crap she comes out with when she’s been missing for a while!!
Also why is only half her mouth moving properly when she speaks - have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
Are we all getting ready for another re evaluation of her busy life? Another exciting new idea? You get my drift... the usual crap she comes out with when she’s been missing for a while!!
Also why is only half her mouth moving properly when she speaks - have I missed something?
My guess is another new business or boyfriend this time

Reactions: 2
She's just so busy she doesn't think to pick up her phone. Odd for someone whos life revolves around social media, don't you think?

Busy, busy, busy.

Doing nothing.

Reactions: 3
She fell of the new horse from what I could gather and damaged her jaw 🙄

Reactions: 1