Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the breeder she ‘gave’ valentine too, who on earth plans to go away when your dog is due puppies just shows how little they mean to him. He also had one of her other witches and she’s used his stud max it’s all just money. I wonder if she pays a set price for livery especially daisy as she bought her stable 4 horses on a nice yard your looking at £600 a month easy before any fees etc let alone lessons and competing.

Reactions: 1
Also the breeder she ‘gave’ valentine too, who on earth plans to go away when your dog is due puppies just shows how little they mean to him. He also had one of her other witches and she’s used his stud max it’s all just money. I wonder if she pays a set price for livery especially daisy as she bought her stable 4 horses on a nice yard your looking at £600 a month easy before any fees etc let alone lessons and competing.
surely taking photos doesn’t make that much money especially when she has a mortgage etc to pay for too!

wonder what her next (money making scheme) reinvention will be? She’s never consistent with anything it’s all or nothing.
Those poor dogs though!!! She keeps them in a cupboard ☹

Reactions: 2
I’ve not been following her THAT long but I’m sure this is about the fourth puppy that has died now?? Surely it’s time to stop!!

Reactions: 3
She infuriates me so much. She doesn’t care if a puppy dies as she only sees them as a cash making item. One of her close friends told me that she’s fallen out with all of them as she doesn’t bother to make any time. She Says she’s always busy, when in fact she busy running around trying to sort her life out. Her closest friend had to always call or text her, now she’s apparently stopped to see if Georgina actually cares about anyone but herself. I’ve seen what she’s like towards her daughter when the camera isn’t on. She’s so nasty & ignores her. She’s too busy for her own daughter. Busy with horses that her ex’s maintenance pays for! What the hell is that all about?? You can’t say that his money is going towards the upkeep of their child. She slags him off to friends, we’ll she used to before she lost them all.

Reactions: 3
She infuriates me so much. She doesn’t care if a puppy dies as she only sees them as a cash making item. One of her close friends told me that she’s fallen out with all of them as she doesn’t bother to make any time. She Says she’s always busy, when in fact she busy running around trying to sort her life out. Her closest friend had to always call or text her, now she’s apparently stopped to see if Georgina actually cares about anyone but herself. I’ve seen what she’s like towards her daughter when the camera isn’t on. She’s so nasty & ignores her. She’s too busy for her own daughter. Busy with horses that her ex’s maintenance pays for! What the hell is that all about?? You can’t say that his money is going towards the upkeep of their child. She slags him off to friends, we’ll she used to before she lost them all.
Apart from the horses etc I’m never quite sure what she’s busy with. She does seem to have obsessive tendencies so it would be very hard work being her friend.
The stories yesterday really wound me up. The doctors have given her that advice for a reason. If it was me I’d follow it as I’d be concerned I’d be without the use of my finger for even longer.

Reactions: 4
Back and looking more like a rawhide chew than ever. Sorry......but the animal thing gets my goat. No amount of crafting or shopping can distract me from her animal hoarding........

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that her mouth is wonky when she talks - like when your numb from the dentist or something it’s really odd!

Reactions: 2
I've just discovered her chanel and enjoying the Christmas vlogs. It's interesting to read the back story on here, I wondered what she did for money as she's obviously not short of a bob

Reactions: 1