Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I on the whole don’t mind Georgie. I like horses and animals etc. Not a little dog fan but each to their own, I don’t enjoy her breeding all her dogs, to start with it didn’t bother me. And I know obviously people breed pets (something I never did with my witch despite the fact I could have made a lot, it didn’t lay right right with me) But this is the third litter at least I’ve seen now..

She needs to eat a better diet or do something. She looks so old! Less scraggy hair extensions and presumably restrictive diet would help her. She looks older than me by a decade!
I’ve said this before and I’m not sticking up for her, but most people I know that have had any kind of cancer look older than their years. It’s very ageing .

Reactions: 5
I on the whole don’t mind Georgie. I like horses and animals etc. Not a little dog fan but each to their own, I don’t enjoy her breeding all her dogs, to start with it didn’t bother me. And I know obviously people breed pets (something I never did with my witch despite the fact I could have made a lot, it didn’t lay right right with me) But this is the third litter at least I’ve seen now..

I’ve said this before and I’m not sticking up for her, but most people I know that have had any kind of cancer look older than their years. It’s very ageing .

I mind the breeding hugely. I don’t know even if they are KC and proven at Crufts. If not she’s just using them as cash cows. They aren’t a sought after breed anymore.

Reactions: 4
I mind the breeding hugely. I don’t know even if they are KC and proven at Crufts. If not she’s just using them as cash cows. They aren’t a sought after breed anymore.

Yeah makes me very uneasy... 1 time I could have understood. But I swear everytime I’m
Not looking she’s added another tiny dog to her collection, I say collection and not family because you don’t breed your family.

I think vlogging has had its day - the latest YT video on her channel who wants to watch that? YAWN !! I skipped through it.
Also why do the video views not reflect the subscriber numbers? Bought subs maybe?

Reactions: 2
I think vlogging has had its day - the latest YT video on her channel who wants to watch that? YAWN !! I skipped through it.
Also why do the video views not reflect the subscriber numbers? Bought subs maybe?
I agree what a boring vlog. She's either lying in bed yawning, speaking in that annoying voice she does for her dog, kissing the cat's bloody tail, sniffing (blow your nose woman), bragging about how wonderful she is and that's about it really, not much else.

Those poor dogs being put in that cupboard overnight👎🙁

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a Chi and the prices of the puppies have gone up hugely during lock down...some of the Chi owners sites have commented on it .....and guess who’s quick to cash in!!! Bit more money earned through pimping out of her dogs to spend at the £1 shop on bits of plastic and general crap. Good one Georgie - real animal lover aren’t you? Foul.

Reactions: 8
Just watched it too, and literally nothing happened. So many random shots to music as well, with again not much going on. What’s even the point of them any more.

Except for scratching at her head 😑 lots of that happening still.

• Haha
Has anyone watched her latest video? One big long bigoted rant prefaced with “I’m not racist but.” She also plays her white saviour card when she goes on about how she used to work I’m with South African people.

We all know she’s a self obsessed cow, but I’m flabbergasted at how she’s a managed to dismiss the BLM movement and center herself and her feelings.

The fact that she’s more concerned about the a statue than a race of human beings speaks volumes about the type of person she is. She then harps on about the pandemic. Didn’t this selfish hypocrite go out, move her horses and make countless trips to take photos when she was displaying symptoms.

She is a disgrace. A racist disgrace.

Should have said removal of a statue. Apparently it’s fine that a statue of a slave trader stood in Bristol because the Africans that he enslaved and murdered were enslaved and murdered years ago. Sickening.

Has anyone watched her latest video? One big long bigoted rant prefaced with “I’m not racist but.” She also plays her white saviour card when she goes on about how she used to work I’m with South African people.

We all know she’s a self obsessed cow, but I’m flabbergasted at how she’s a managed to dismiss the BLM movement and center herself and her feelings.

The fact that she’s more concerned about the a statue than a race of human beings speaks volumes about the type of person she is. She then harps on about the pandemic. Didn’t this selfish hypocrite go out, move her horses and make countless trips to take photos when she was displaying symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Should have said removal of a statue. Apparently it’s fine that a statue of a slave trader stood in Bristol because the Africans that he enslaved and murdered were enslaved and murdered years ago. Sickening.
I've just watched the vlog. WTAF😳. What planet is this woman actually on, she's unbelievable. All about her as usual. She's disgusting😡

I can’t believe it. She’s a no mark of a vlogger so that vile video won’t get much publicity. The views are pitifully low. However it’s astounding that she has the gall to come out and say stuff like that in her platform. Then she tried to spin it and say she was attacked. Poor fragile Georgie! I bet her thoughts are 10x more racist than what she’s admitted to on YT.

Reactions: 1
I can't actually believe she thinks because she worked for a charity concerning South Africa that that means she's not a racist!
I thought she was a bit more intelligent than that!

Stop breeding your poor f***ing dogs!
Saying aww poor Hettie will be over soon..
Yep then you’ll breed the next. Idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her dogs are just money makers... if one doesn’t suit she gets rid and moves on to the next... Rose, Lola and probably a few more I can’t remember
The sheep she got rid of.... & what about all the fancy chickens and breeding and selling those that soon fizzled out
And now she’s got birds in a cage 🙈

also why does she fees the cat on the kitchen work tops and always have his a*se in her face !!! 🤢

• Sick
She lets the birds fly round her bedroom but’s he said It doesn’t matter If they poop because the pops are that small 😱 Gross!!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7