Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to be OCD (which is a real medical condition, not just "ooo, I'm fussy about cleaning") but her hygiene standards are very low... it makes me feel very uncomfortable... it's the kind of house I wouldn't be happy eating and drinking in, especially with animals crawling all over the worktops :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have animals including 2 cats, would not trust them in a room with caged birds in a millions years.. that cage she made herself I’m sure would be easy to get into. I see a disaster happening..

Reactions: 3
I have animals including 2 cats, would not trust them in a room with caged birds in a millions years.. that cage she made herself I’m sure would be easy to get into. I see a disaster happening..
I'm with you on that. An accident waiting to happen unfortunately🙁. However, Georgie always knows best🙄

Reactions: 1
She annoys me with the way she acts as though she's a qualified vet. I like dogs, but I don't want a full update on the birth of your money making puppies👎

Reactions: 5
She annoys me with the way she acts as though she's a qualified vet. I like dogs, but I don't want a full update on the birth of your money making puppies👎
I mean surely you have noticed she’s an expert in all areas of life? But then things repeatedly go wrong.. oddly enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t bring myself to watch. Those poor little dogs! I never look at her channel anymore....just too disillusioned with her and her attitudes and behaviours. A very silly woman imo.

I can’t bring myself to watch. Those poor little dogs! I never look at her channel anymore....just too disillusioned with her and her attitudes and behaviours. A very silly woman imo.
Me either. I can’t watch it☹🐶

I thought I would just look at vlog, I started to read the description, I stopped at this bit, (it’s not word for word but similar) “I found myself a being a divorced single parent and had to rely on Google to keep herself and Arabella alive” wtf, who writes that?, as far as I know, she has a mum, dad, sister, her x partner, she must of had friends, surely they helped.

I am beyond shocked that someone would write that.

I won’t be watching the vlog.

What a pity party. Also she’s exaggerating, it’s not 8 years if she had Arabella and then a year later, age 29, she finds herself single...

What a pity party. Also she’s exaggerating, it’s not 8 years if she had Arabella and then a year later, age 29, she finds herself single...
I wonder what RyRy makes of it all.?

She seems to be getting worse with each vlog.

I think she just has zero perspective outside of her own life does she 🙈 She’s in her little bubble with only her own voice and opinions to listen to, she simultaneously thinks she knows best about everything, yet wants to be seen as this incredible single mum who’s overcome so much and others should look to for advice.

Reactions: 6
How many times has she bred those witches? We just got and the kennel club stipulate that a dam cannot have more than four litters. It’s seems like she has litters twice a year. It’s cruel especially as things keep going wrong.

• Sad