Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess's house is insane 😱
I rewatched it and thought they were being sarcastic is was her house because she opened the door. I thought it was the girls house who was being interviewed. I am probably wrong

Reactions: 2
I rewatched it and thought they were being sarcastic is was her house because she opened the door. I thought it was the girls house who was being interviewed. I am probably wrong
Yes the house where they were filming was Jess's house.

I was blown away by the size and decoration. For a second I forgot that they were in London.

Reactions: 3
Her partner obviously has a good job. There’s no way she’s in that house just from working at SL

Reactions: 7
i just finished the Show and Charlotte was made to be a host. The contrast between Georgie and her is night and day.

Reactions: 5
Not everyone's going to love Charlotte, but she's much more natural, friendly and personable. Georgie's jerky, screechy hysterical style just doesn't make nice watching.

I bet some of the Sheer Luxe girls come here for a giggle - but they dare not log in from work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is anyone working at SL not from a privileged background?

I love seeing Maia SL man model on the BTS he is so photogenic and the new male stylist that joined to support SL Man is great!

I think it’s ridiculous that Charlotte is editor of SL man is it really that hard find Man to cover this role? If the roles were reversed it would be silly too seeing as they are looking at male’s perspective.
I remember years ago they hired someone to be deputy editor for SL and she didn’t last long…

Jess the always looks unhappy and stressed

can someone please tell what’s the point of Hodgeshe always tries to act like she’s busy she doesn’t need to be part of the senior team.

but I have to add the new SL show intro is their best one yet.

Personally I don’t think Rich is a good videographer is friendly and witty but I think they can get better when you compare Eloïse is work compared to his it’s pretty standard.

Anyone else notice how giddy they all are when they were around Maia and Gareth the stylist lol it’s like they never seen men 😂

Last edited:
I don’t think it was Marni, the brand name sounds similar I think it was Marcel London or something. The quality was not the best, which also makes me think it wasn’t Marni.

I did love that leather skirt though, it looked so soft, I’d like to get my hands on it if only to stroke the thing lol.

I was so shocked by Jess’ house what the hell! They all seem to have secret piles of money! Even Rich was like 😯.

They have a few style types in the office, I’d love to see more variety like street style luxe etc. It would make things more exciting.

I swear she mentioned she’s ago that she lived in a house share but I haven’t watched the recent BTS

Reactions: 1
Is anyone working at SL not from a privileged background?

I love seeing Maia SL man model on the BTS he is so photogenic and the new male stylist that joined to support SL Man is great!

I think it’s ridiculous that Charlotte is editor of SL man is it really that hard find Man to cover this role? If the roles were reversed it would be silly too seeing as they are looking at male’s perspective.
I remember years ago they hired someone to be deputy editor for SL and she didn’t last long…

Jess the always looks unhappy and stressed

can someone please tell what’s the point of Hodgeshe always tries to act like she’s busy she doesn’t need to be part of the senior team.

but I have to add the new SL show intro is their best one yet.

Personally I don’t think Rich is a good videographer is friendly and witty but I think they can get better when you compare Eloïse is work compared to his it’s pretty standard.

Anyone else notice how giddy they all are when they were around Maia and Gareth the stylist lol it’s like they never seen men 😂
Hodge I think was Georgie’s school gate friend or something like that who she thought had great style and wanted her at Sheerluxe and gave her the role of show manager or such. A job for a friend who she can copy off … because let’s face it I copy too! I only watch and read Sheerluxe now for anything related to hodge … she has impeccable taste and knows her style. The only one not to go down the hospital sandal route! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bravo Hodge! 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hodge I think was Georgie’s school gate friend or something like that who she thought had great style and wanted her at Sheerluxe and gave her the role of show manager or such. A job for a friend who she can copy off … because let’s face it I copy too! I only watch and read Sheerluxe now for anything related to hodge … she has impeccable taste and knows her style. The only one not to go down the hospital sandal route! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bravo Hodge! 👌🏻
I think she worked as show manager for one of the morning shows before she had children. Love her clothes. I like lu style as well. I do not understand all the jewellery they all wear it’s too much and in my opinion cheapens the look of the outfits but each to their own. Less is more and I think Hodge and Lu have adopted this

Reactions: 8
I think she worked as show manager for one of the morning shows before she had children. Love her clothes. I like lu style as well. I do not understand all the jewellery they all wear it’s too much and in my opinion cheapens the look of the outfits but each to their own. Less is more and I think Hodge and Lu have adopted this
Ah right … didn’t know that about Hodge. Yes Lu is my other favourite style wise too.

Reactions: 8
Gotta say, Lu has always seemed a bit cooler and less boring Sloaney posh girl than the others.

Lu has good style but she has the personality of a blank piece of paper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s interesting knowing that they were school gate friends. Georgie kids go to private school so Hodge doing well

It's the whispering I can't take, whenever she's on cam or on the pod you really have to pay attention because she so softly spoken
She’s changed a bit lately more serious she used be to really sweet. Maybe it’s her role

I know we all have different budgets but £850 for nylon shorts??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Hodge’s style too

I find it irritating how laura black seems to copy everything of hodges- from the manolo flats, to the IM runners, the ba sh jacket, Yaitte shirt, the list goes on… most of her Friday fashion finds she shares are items hodge has. She even does her hair the same way now! Love hodge but Laura needs to develop her own style

Most of the teams style is boring. I do like Hodge but Charlotte, Polly etc copy each other and its a bit pathetic tbh.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.