Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched in a while and may have missed it, but does anyone know where their new office is? Still south round Wandsworth?
(and I’m giving this bts a gosh but it is so bland visually 😅 the very white office and the beige and white outfits…)

edit: lol just after I posted I realised I could figure it out by googling where Adam Byatt’s restaurant is 🤦‍♀️Clapham!

okay another edit. Jess’ house is lovely, but that’s not the sort of home you get on the salary of being Georgie’s PA (and now project manager) alone.😆 Why am I even surprised at this point. It would be hard to ‘keep up’ at a workplace like that I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah, think if you work at SL, you have to be married to someone with cash!

Reactions: 10
The style of many contributors give me Grandma vibes : long dresses ; flowers; puffy blouses ; large and not flattering clothes ... everything but sexy ..no satin dresses no flatering jeans and glamourous tops

Reactions: 4
The style of many contributors give me Grandma vibes : long dresses ; flowers; puffy blouses ; large and not flattering clothes ... everything but sexy ..no satin dresses no flatering jeans and glamourous tops
Can you imagine this set up in Paris? Everyone would die laughing…..and why so many workers in the office? They have less than 100k on YouTube……are they ALL interns or something? I can’t understand where the bulk income comes from to pay all these salaries and office space……..strange….

Reactions: 9
When she opened the parcel from Marni and it was trousers and a waistcoat and she said 'its grey I wish it was in white' FGS ungrateful woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When she opened the parcel from Marni and it was trousers and a waistcoat and she said 'its grey I wish it was in white' FGS ungrateful woman.
Tbf that suit was nothing special, looked like asos. Marni has such lovely colourful pieces and they give her bland grey.

She has however stated pink and grey are her face colours hence the awful brand name Blush Tobacco RIP. I hope they see the vid and don't send her anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was Marni, the brand name sounds similar I think it was Marcel London or something. The quality was not the best, which also makes me think it wasn’t Marni.

I did love that leather skirt though, it looked so soft, I’d like to get my hands on it if only to stroke the thing lol.

I was so shocked by Jess’ house what the hell! They all seem to have secret piles of money! Even Rich was like 😯.

They have a few style types in the office, I’d love to see more variety like street style luxe etc. It would make things more exciting.

Something definitely doesn't add up in it all. Women's mags and media are struggling and Sheerluxe are apparently coining it in. I just don't buy it.

Their content output is really pretty minimal on the site + a lot of it is ads. Someone please explain??!

Those Chanel sandals are horrid.

I don’t think it was Marni, the brand name sounds similar I think it was Marcel London or something. The quality was not the best, which also makes me think it wasn’t Marni.

I did love that leather skirt though, it looked so soft, I’d like to get my hands on it if only to stroke the thing lol.

I was so shocked by Jess’ house what the hell! They all seem to have secret piles of money! Even Rich was like 😯.

They have a few style types in the office, I’d love to see more variety like street style luxe etc. It would make things more exciting.
You are correct it was Marcela.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m always attacking Polly and I probably sound like I have a bee in my bonnet. But, “bandana print”?! 🙄 To me, that looks like another type of print.
6833FBDC-A1C6-4952-AE47-52DDE69F12B9.png

As someone did pattern design at university, I’m offended. It just goes to show how clueless some of these girls are. Buy a pair of Chanel sandals and suddenly you’re stylish.
Or maybe I’m just really passionate about design 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m always attacking Polly and I probably sound like I have a bee in my bonnet. But, “bandana print”?! 🙄 To me, that looks like another type of print.
View attachment 1379035
As someone did pattern design at university, I’m offended. It just goes to show how clueless some of these girls are. Buy a pair of Chanel sandals and suddenly you’re stylish.
Yes but those Chanel sandals are supposed to be offset by an incredibly chic and beautifully made stylish outfit…….not some dumpy Nurse Ratchet costume or something made for Kathy Bates in Misery…..ggrrrrrrr…..get with the program hunnies - it’s not that hard to figure out….it’s like Psycho Central……..new brand name ?

Probably just a boat shoe.
More P&O Ferry than private yacht

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1379035
She's a fashion editor but doesn't recognise paisley

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe it, and wondered if I’d misheard. So unbelievably crass and entitled.

Reactions: 2
Polly's tan looks okay actually in that pic though, don't be so harsh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.