Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! Hodge is the most stylish person in that company. Completely her own style and copied by Georgie and especially Laura who can’t carry it off as she’s so small. (Nothing wrong with being small just needs to dress appropriately) and hodge has a cracking figure too- she looks healthy like she works out and enjoys her food rather than living off Diet Coke. She could make anything look cool- and the team know it. Rather than trying to find their own style they copy hers and do it badly.

I find it irritating how laura black seems to copy everything of hodges- from the manolo flats, to the IM runners, the ba sh jacket, Yaitte shirt, the list goes on… most of her Friday fashion finds she shares are items hodge has. She even does her hair the same way now! Love hodge but Laura needs to develop her own style

Reactions: 5
You can request to follow her, I did and she accepted. Don’t think she’s all about that influencer life tho, she hardly posts
Which is one of the things I appreciate about her. Her IG is very organic and seems genuine. Just bopping about and doing things with friends. I would say that the handful of SL people I follow on IG aren’t trying to be IG influencers. I do not follow Polly because that seems to be her ultimate goal

Todays show was cringe. I only watch the fashion segment but it came across that then2 women didn’t really like each other! And it seemed a bit competitive over who knew more about the brands 😳😳
I’m finally getting around to watching the “New SheerLuxe” show, where they’re on the new set. What the heck is going on with the audio during the panel section? I had to turn on closed caption to understand what they were saying and even reading some of the words didn’t make sense. All the waffling on about getting invites to summer events but no one had gone to anything and they didn’t even discuss the fashion at said events. At the end of the segment, GCC mentions that they didn’t even get to one of the panel topics in time. 😶

The comments about the fashion section with Martha are spot on. I don’t remember the segment presenter talking as much or more than the guest in past fashion segments. Update: the sound in the fashion section was also trash.

I’ll continue watching, but the recent BTS episodes have been more consistent than the shows. 🫤

Reactions: 3
She works part time at SL as she has other ‘influencing’ jobs on other days. She’s never influenced me to do anything but apply my fake tan correctly, as hers is dire!!

Also Mia is trying her hand at influencing too it seems.
She’s another one that grinds my gears

Which is one of the things I appreciate about her. Her IG is very organic and seems genuine. Just bopping about and doing things with friends. I would say that the handful of SL people I follow on IG aren’t trying to be IG influencers. I do not follow Polly because that seems to be her ultimate goal

• Haha
I find it irritating how laura black seems to copy everything of hodges- from the manolo flats, to the IM runners, the ba sh jacket, Yaitte shirt, the list goes on… most of her Friday fashion finds she shares are items hodge has. She even does her hair the same way now! Love hodge but Laura needs to develop her own style
Spot on!!!! Glad it’s not just me who noticed this too … I know copying is the highest form of flattery but it must be so 🙄 for Hodge with Laura in the same office.

Reactions: 4
She works part time at SL as she has other ‘influencing’ jobs on other days. She’s never influenced me to do anything but apply my fake tan correctly, as hers is dire!!

Also Mia is trying her hand at influencing too it seems.
She’s another one that grinds my gears
I am glad I’m not the only one that thinks this of Mia too! She doesn’t have much personality either.

Spot on!!!! Glad it’s not just me who noticed this too … I know copying is the highest form of flattery but it must be so 🙄 for Hodge with Laura in the same office.
Laura having role of managing editor is all down to pure luck for being Georgie’s first employee and Astrid leaving which meant she was next best person. I really liked Astrid when she was managing editor.

it would be great to see more of commercial team

Last edited:
Laura having role of managing editor is all down to pure luck for being Georgie’s first employee and Astrid leaving which meant she was next best person. I really liked Astrid when she was managing editor.

it would be great to see more of commercial team
Laura also is an investor in SL, so she won't be going anywhere anytime soon regardless of if Georgie wanted to get rid of her. I do quite like her being around as it appears she's the only one there to have the balls to challenge Georgie

Astrid was amazing, but I don't blame her for leaving. If I remember correctly, whenever Georgie was on holiday, Astrid was in charge which shows if she stayed, Charlotte wouldn't have the position she has now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura also is an investor in SL, so she won't be going anywhere anytime soon regardless of if Georgie wanted to get rid of her. I do quite like her being around as it appears she's the only one there to have the balls to challenge Georgie

Astrid was amazing, but I don't blame her for leaving. If I remember correctly, whenever Georgie was on holiday, Astrid was in charge which shows if she stayed, Charlotte wouldn't have the position she has now
Astrid was amazing! I remember loving how she was able to be honest and pretty straightforward with Georgie. It's a pity that she left.

Carla was another favorite. She had a fringe and glasses. Her articles were so good that the Times would publish it sometimes 👌 it really shows how Sheerluxe dropped in terms of quality.

The only people who stayed the same in my opinion are Lu, Laura and Tor. Lu brought a better sense of fashion which pushed the other girls to do better. You can really see it in season 4 of BTS.

Reactions: 8
Random question: why does it seem like Charlotte predominantly wears pajamas to the office? I’ve seen her in several Olivia von Halle sets over the years that I’ve been watch SL on YT but she seems to the only person that does that. Is wearing pjs, or items that like like pjs, still a trend?

Random question: why does it seem like Charlotte predominantly wears pajamas to the office? I’ve seen her in several Olivia von Halle sets over the years that I’ve been watch SL on YT but she seems to the only person that does that. Is wearing pjs, or items that like like pjs, still a trend?
I think in Charlotte's mind, yes, it is still a trend. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They look a bit sloppy for someone that likes to think of themselves as the next Hailey Bieber lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Astrid was amazing! I remember loving how she was able to be honest and pretty straightforward with Georgie. It's a pity that she left.

Carla was another favorite. She had a fringe and glasses. Her articles were so good that the Times would publish it sometimes 👌 it really shows how Sheerluxe dropped in terms of quality.

The only people who stayed the same in my opinion are Lu, Laura and Tor. Lu brought a better sense of fashion which pushed the other girls to do better. You can really see it in season 4 of BTS.
Tor is also blunt I’ve noticed which I quite like and doesn’t try to imitate. It’s funny how her and Charlotte are friends (Charlotte was only person invited to Tor wedding from SL)
Yes Carla was really good and Rosie she used to work for vice and was very creative.

Charlotte has a great figure and in the early days of BTS you would see how to dress to complement her shape and for give readers inspiration when they would do look book videos and then she decided that it’s best to dress in a sack of potato I don’t know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If Laura is an investor, does she have a salary and also end of year additional profit/commission? I’m curious to how it works.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.