Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays show was cringe. I only watch the fashion segment but it came across that then2 women didn’t really like each other! And it seemed a bit competitive over who knew more about the brands 😳😳

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she exfoliates before applying fresh tan. That’s why it looks patchy.
Would make sense as to why her face is pale but her legs are orange. Charlotte's such a witch, how can you be been the known tanning queen of SL and allow Polly to look like this

Todays show was cringe. I only watch the fashion segment but it came across that then2 women didn’t really like each other! And it seemed a bit competitive over who knew more about the brands 😳😳
The fashion segment draaagggeeed, i'm sure it was half the show. Georgie is such a no it all so it doesn't surprise me that she'd be competitive with guests

Reactions: 5
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who was uncomfortable about the exchange during the fashion segment on today's show. It was so awkward I could feel it through my screen. 😶

Georgie needs to ask Charlotte how to be respectful and kind when talking to guests.

I was happy to see that the guest was not backing down. But once again, socially inadequate Georgie can't get a hint to save her life. If she had created an open mindset in her office, her staff would have stopped filming and told her. Instead, they posted an almost 30 minutes video where their viewers have to witness the owner being a sh*t head to a guest.

For people who don't watch the show. This was Polly's tan :

Screenshot_20220624-201357_YouTube.jpg

She clearly doesn't have a single real friend in this office otherwise they would have told her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who was uncomfortable about the exchange during the fashion segment on today's show. It was so awkward I could feel it through my screen. 😶

Georgie needs to ask Charlotte how to be respectful and kind when talking to guests.

I was happy to see that the guest was not backing down. But once again, socially inadequate Georgie can't get a hint to save her life. If she had created an open mindset in her office, her staff would have stopped filming and told her. Instead, they posted an almost 30 minutes video where their viewers have to witness the owner being a sh*t head to a guest.

For people who don't watch the show. This was Polly's tan :

View attachment 1367426

She clearly doesn't have a single real friend in this office otherwise they would have told her.
What time in the video was it?

Reactions: 2
Martha Ward is a real journalist, the GC isn't. I get why she probably isn't Martha's greatest fan

Reactions: 2
I wanted to watch the show but the lighting is terrible.the New backgrounds are white and the lighting looks like they are filming in a hospital ...

• Sad
Yes leave it to Olivia and even Charlotte

Diet coked…. She lives on the rubbish. It’s all she consumes.
Don't forget lockdown liquor 🙄

Her ego won't allow it to be just Olivia and Charlotte, considering how big sheerluxe has got over the past few years, how does she find time to do the show and podcast

I wouldn't mind if she quit the podcast too, when Heather presented it was great. Georgie can stick to doing interviews

Reactions: 9
Anyone reckon The GC is reading Tattle?! We see your stories, Hi Georgie!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.