Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is 100% Sheerluxe. Posh girl, able to manage on their crappy salaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Lucy was better than Sheerluxe to be honest. But you're right she does fit the slim, blonde, and tanned mold!
Agree! Polly’s a clueless basic, Lucy has genuine style. Lucy was probably just flitting from the Elle fashion cupboard to SL trying to find her way into the industry.

Lucy is 100% Sheerluxe. Posh girl, able to manage on their crappy salaries.
We agree on the last bit anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
You clearly have to be rich to join Sheerluxe. Even the LuxeGirl crew is full of wealthy girls. It's probably why they have 0 diversity.

People from a lower tax bracket have the tendency to have a wide range of style and experiment a lot more with fashion. When you don't have money you are way more creative because you can't afford designer clothes.

Wealthy individuals dress the same to fit the "rich girl aesthetic". Hence the skinny blond employees with the same flower dress, same basket bag and same hair style.

Additionally, lower income individuals cannot afford to accept such a crappy pay in a city such as London. Their pay is like 24k per year which is lower than the average rent in London. So, Georgie is missing on talented individuals who simply don't fit her very regressive mind.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Even the style articles on the site are always the same. Those hideous grandad sandals, belt, shorts etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You clearly have to be rich to join Sheerluxe. Even the LuxeGirl crew is full of wealthy girls. It's probably why they have 0 diversity.

People from a lower tax bracket have the tendency to have a wide range of style and experiment a lot more with fashion. When you don't have money you are way more creative because you can't afford designer clothes.

Wealthy individuals dress the same to fit the "rich girl aesthetic". Hence the skinny blond employees with the same flower dress, same basket bag and same hair style.

Additionally, lower income individuals cannot afford to accept such a crappy pay in a city such as London. Their pay is like 24k per year which is lower than the average rent in London. So, Georgie is missing on talented individuals who simply don't fit her very regressive mind.
Surely not look at the new people they hired over the pandemic?…they don’t fit the typical SL mould

Sheerluxe are just being lazy because I can think of variety for different type of girls they could use Luxe Girl like uni grads, college students that have originality and from normal or a variety of backgrounds with fresh ideas from different parts of London . All the people they choose come from the same agency and Linked to Made in Chelsea and it seems Daisy is friends with all them too. It such a shame as Luxe girl has potiential and the girls they get don’t have any depth or knowledge and lack of opinion the what’s app group chat segment their Q+A is par. Georgie is really bias on people who look like her and is quite delusional she said SL is an established business due to her hard work not because she came from money, her half terms as a child were spent in Hong Kong! obviously no easyJet or Ryanair trip and she had contacts with founder of moonpig come to family dinner or something and inspired her with E-commerce I’m so tired of her BS.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely not look at the new people they hired over the pandemic?…they don’t fit the typical SL mould
How many non-white people are on the management team? How many plus size people? How many less able people? How many non-hetero people?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I never meant diversity in terms of skin colour but diversity in terms of background.

Georgie hired exclusively wealthy girls and it is badly impacting the content. When you have people from various background you are more likely to produce a large variety of content. Because Georgie is stuck in the 90s, she keeps hiring girls who are extensions of herself.

As someone who started reading Sheerluxe five years ago, the difference in terms of quality is a pity. Back then the staff was almost predominantly white BUT because they came from a wide spectrum in terms of background their content was amazing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I never meant diversity in terms of skin colour but diversity in terms of background.

Georgie hired exclusively wealthy girls and it is badly impacting the content. When you have people from various background you are more likely to produce a large variety of content. Because Georgie is stuck in the 90s, she keeps hiring girls who are extensions of herself.

As someone who started reading Sheerluxe five years ago, the difference in terms of quality is a pity. Back then the staff was almost predominantly white BUT because they came from a wide spectrum in terms of background their content was amazing.
That’s a fair comment

I don't think Sheerluxe is diverse in any sense of the term?!
having 3 Harriet in the office is another indication

I initially thought Georgie work with prison charity that Maia was under was authentic but anyone else thinks there another agenda to it? there’s been a few bts shows latest a couple of weeks ago charity and SL collaborated fundraiser and Bob geldof was performing. it was tasteless and I believe last year she was given an award and went to pick it up with Maia it all looked so off to me.. her old investor was there and part of charity what are they all up to? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

I initially thought Georgie work with prison charity that Maia was under was authentic but anyone else thinks there another agenda to it? there’s been a few bts shows latest a couple of weeks ago charity and SL collaborated fundraiser and Bob geldof was performing. it was tasteless and I believe last year she was given an award and went to pick it up with Maia it all looked so off to me.. her old investor was there and part of charity what are they all up to? 🤔
What do you mean?…

I agree over the charity work, I can’t put my finger on it but seems a little fake and strange. It makes me cringe when I see it and I don’t really know why 😳

Reactions: 5
I think it would also make much more sense to support women who have come out of prison, rather than men. Pretty sure Sheerluxe wouldn't touch that with a bargepole!

Reactions: 9

Hmmm, I don’t know, I think their charity work comes across as genuine. I really do think it concerns Georgie and she is really happy to support them. It sounded like they put a real effort into that event and donated time to make it happen.

If anything it looks out of place because of the contrast with Sheerluxe. However, on that BTS the audience of the charity event appeared to be much like the Sheerluxe target audience and staffers.

What do you think is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hmmm, I don’t know, I think their charity work comes across as genuine. I really do think it concerns Georgie and she is really happy to support them. It sounded like they put a real effort into that event and donated time to make it happen.

If anything it looks out of place because of the contrast with Sheerluxe. However, on that BTS the audience of the charity event appeared to be much like the Sheerluxe target audience and staffers.

What do you think is going on?
She has said on BTS that she has personal reasons for wanting to help young men who have been in prison although she didn't elaborate.

She is extremely OTT when she is around people of colour. It’s so obvious. After the drama with her and BLM a few years ago, it’s very calculated. I highly doubt she has anyone in her inner circle that isn’t a rich white housewife with a knobby husband that wears boat shoes and a Rolex watch.

Remember that obviously beautiful black model they had for Ultraluxe. Georgie had a straw up her arse singing her praises about her appearance then basically spoke down to her and was quite rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.