Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom of her white trousers were filthy. If you’re going to be showcasing your feet, at least make sure your trousers are clean.

Reactions: 5
Honest Q: They have a huge team and offices, but all they seem to make is youtube videos/the website. The website mostly consists of articles like this https://sheerluxe.com/fashion/fathers-day-gift-guide-2022 (i.e. browse the internet, put some pics together, yer done). Why do they have such a huge team? What are they doing? Do they actually make money?
that’s true I think Georgie is going back to SL’s original concept as a shopping directory. Does anyone know any pubications that have the SL format of BTS?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. How has anyone even allowed her to film!? The state of those palms.

that’s true I think Georgie is going back to SL’s original concept as a shopping directory. Does anyone know any pubications that have the SL format of BTS?
Publication??! It's not a publication. Never has been. I don't think any journalist interested in writing would work there. And that's not because it was in Wandsworth.

Reactions: 4
Off course publication should be used loosely but that’s what they call themselves…
Bloody hell. How has anyone even allowed her to film!? The state of those palms.

Publication??! It's not a publication. Never has been. I don't think any journalist interested in writing would work there. And that's not because it was in Wandsworth.
Off course the term publication should be used loosely but that what they call themselves…

OMG I've just visited the sheerluxe website and after clicking on 4 articles it stops you reading anymore unless you subscriber to the newsletter.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG I've just visited the sheerluxe website and after clicking on 4 articles it stops you reading anymore unless you subscriber to the newsletter.
I hope that they'll remove this thing because I've been reading it for years without being a subscriber.

It's basically an e-commerce site now, let's face it.
The articles are completely vapid now. They are almost all collages of images together with links to articles where they get a commission.

Like someone said I don't understand why they have so many new people when the quality of the content online is going down.

Reactions: 8
I hope that they'll remove this thing because I've been reading it for years without being a subscriber.

The articles are completely vapid now. They are almost all collages of images together with links to articles where they get a commission.

Like someone said I don't understand why they have so many new people when the quality of the content online is going down.
the email thing is going to lose viewers who is going to be bothered to enter an email address every time you visit the site? terrible idea.

Reactions: 3
I just put a fake email "[email protected]" and it removed the block, so u can use that method if u don't want to subscribe. I doubt other people will use this method so no doubt viewership will drop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented on the video about polly’s tan!! Come on girls own up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just went on YouTube and several people mentioned Polly's tan, the lack of good content and the constant push to buy products. So clearly we are not the only ones noticing these issues. Hopefully they'll listen and will do better.

Very interesting how many people seem to like Olivia and Heather - arguably two people who don't subscribe to GC's screechy over-tanned posh style...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pfffft the latest luxegirl segment, do they really think this stuff is professional?

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch it- it’s cringe usually… what have I missed!!?!?
Same!

I keep trying to watch it but the conversations are so vapid. Don't get me started on the way they dress. It is crazy how London has so much fashion yet most of the girls in LuxeGirl dress the same.

Some girl filming packing her crumpled holiday tat on her bedroom floor, 'I will take 3 pairs of denim shorts', groundbreaking. I skipped the conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest BTS are so much better! They also had a video call with some readers to ask them what they wanted to see on Sheerluxe which is honestly amazing. Last time they did that was 2020 when everybody called them out on the lack of diversity.

I am obsessed with Florence the Junior editor. She looks like a younger version of Lu. Her style is amazing.

Reactions: 3
Errm, pretty sure the readers aren't asking for all the adverts pretending to be features, are they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.