Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about fake, but it’s so different then how they dressed like 2 years ago. I don’t know about the influencers they have for the show, I'm usually not interested in what they are wearing. The other girls, especially Mia, are now gifted more clothing. I think that plays a big part in it. Also, Charlotte and Laura Black seem to have a large disposable income for clothing from their husbands. Florence is now my favorite style wise, she repeats a lot of clothing which I like.

Curious what people think about the Blush management co. It’s interesting that a few of the employees are going to be represented, such as Hodge and Lu.
Let’s not forget Hodge and Lu. I would say their outfits cost similar if not more and looks like the hubbies could be funding that…

Reactions: 5
Curious what people think about the Blush management co. It’s interesting that a few of the employees are going to be represented, such as Hodge and Lu.
The Blush thing seems completely cringe. Almost a way for Georgie to keep control over her staff who are finding success on social media away from the Sheerluxe branding.

I think there's something to finding your niche and sticking to it, and the new brands (Blush Management Co, Luxe & Co) with their terrible branding and names, weren't a great business decision long term.

Reactions: 14
The Blush thing seems completely cringe. Almost a way for Georgie to keep control over her staff who are finding success on social media away from the Sheerluxe branding.

I think there's something to finding your niche and sticking to it, and the new brands (Blush Management Co, Luxe & Co) with their terrible branding and names, weren't a great business decision long term.
They had posted a story on Instagram on the Sheerluxe account showing who getting headshots for Blush. Yeah I’d be curious to know how profitable these new ventures are. I don’t know why but Blush representing the employees is rubbing me the wrong way. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it per se. Again, I honestly just liked BTS and seeing how they dress and it’s going to be even more unachievable now that they are basically working as influences with professional management.

Reactions: 8
They had posted a story on Instagram on the Sheerluxe account showing who getting headshots for Blush. Yeah I’d be curious to know how profitable these new ventures are. I don’t know why but Blush representing the employees is rubbing me the wrong way. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it per se. Again, I honestly just liked BTS and seeing how they dress and it’s going to be even more unachievable now that they are basically working as influences with professional management.
Also is the name blush not very 10+ years ago?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do we think that the weekly office outfit round ups are fake?
- not all taken on same day?
- they don’t all own all those clothes? (Maybe shared around, or some gifted but not disclosed)
Started wondering this earlier and now I feel a bit icky/silly for previously taking it at face value, ie that that’s what they all wore today.
Can confirm they get sent stuff in exchange for wearing it on Tiktok for these videos. The same scam as a Youtube haul that's gifted lol

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Charlotte interview Claudia Winkleman for the youtube channel? she was rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte is only really interested in Charlotte. Or sucking up to the GC.

Reactions: 10
'hmm' 'yeah' 'hmm' 'yep' 'hmm' was all she said.
She was dreadful. She never managed to react to Claudia's answers in an intelligible way. Lots of pointless "ya" "ya". Claudia is extremely entertaining and quick and Charlotte was completely lost and never caught up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.