Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, isn’t that interesting, I get how she is different to the others but I always see her with a total air of arrogance and self righteousness! Like she’s looking down her nose! I also think her recommendations are so try hard - like she really wants to say the most coolest or quirkiest things but actually they just follow the trends like the rest of the SL sheep! Mind you - aren’t they all that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harriet - the one who does the brief - tries to hard to be high brow. Just saying ‘bored house wife’ to me seems somewhat demeaning in this day, if a woman wants to be a house wife let her! A true feminist doesn’t take down others. She seems like someone who is tripping over her own feet because she tries so hard, needs to get that stick out of her a**!
I find Harriet quite bitter towards women who are in relationships and have children. I sense jealousy. I can imagine her criticising men on dates which probably why it doesn’t move to the to the stage (sorry It needed to be said)

Reactions: 9
Oh I hadn’t seen that at all. Is that on the podcast?! After the BLM debacle I unfollowed them all so only really see what pops up on my FYP on TikTok

Reactions: 1
I feel like I get them all mixed up. I only know Charlotte, Sapna, Mia, Hodge and Florence (aka the ones that are on video a lot or who’s style I like (hodge and Florence))

I think I know who Heather is and like her but who’s Harriet ?

Reactions: 1
I feel like I get them all mixed up. I only know Charlotte, Sapna, Mia, Hodge and Florence (aka the ones that are on video a lot or who’s style I like (hodge and Florence))

I think I know who Heather is and like her but who’s Harriet ?
The very posh and condescending one that sticks out like a sore thumb!

Reactions: 4
I wonder why Elizabeth left? I unfollowed her on Instagram after she’s always posting anti-Palestine stuff on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This one, hadn’t seen her much recently and saw a comment from sheer luxe replying to someone asking where she was, confirming she’d left
Literally never seen this girl in my life amd I've been an SL reader since both Georgie and Laura were pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think that the weekly office outfit round ups are fake?
- not all taken on same day?
- they don’t all own all those clothes? (Maybe shared around, or some gifted but not disclosed)
Started wondering this earlier and now I feel a bit icky/silly for previously taking it at face value, ie that that’s what they all wore today.

Reactions: 3
Do we think that the weekly office outfit round ups are fake?
- not all taken on same day?
- they don’t all own all those clothes? (Maybe shared around, or some gifted but not disclosed)
Started wondering this earlier and now I feel a bit icky/silly for previously taking it at face value, ie that that’s what they all wore today.
I don’t know about fake, but it’s so different then how they dressed like 2 years ago. I don’t know about the influencers they have for the show, I'm usually not interested in what they are wearing. The other girls, especially Mia, are now gifted more clothing. I think that plays a big part in it. Also, Charlotte and Laura Black seem to have a large disposable income for clothing from their husbands. Florence is now my favorite style wise, she repeats a lot of clothing which I like.

Curious what people think about the Blush management co. It’s interesting that a few of the employees are going to be represented, such as Hodge and Lu.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.