Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in London where SL offices are. They definitely expect their staff to be supported by rich parents or partners - just look at the existing ones.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The bit they fail to mention in the job description = must be married to a stockbroker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lollll thanks for the clarification. I can see why some of them get brand deals and so on on their own. I wonder if this is factored into their remuneration? We pay you tit but our socials get you huge exposure

Reactions: 3
Oof first hand experience from someone who applied for the same role as Polly back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guarantee she was interviewed by either Laura Black, Charlotte or Astrid
I would have thought Lu and Charlotte for fashion and they’re still there or could have been laura but astrid has been gone for years!

Reactions: 2
Guarantee she was interviewed by either Laura Black, Charlotte or Astrid
Didn’t Georgie interview people? I remember a behind the scenes where she was interviewing someone, but it didn’t show the interviewees face, obviously. I’d imagine back when Polly was hired that Georgie had the last word on who was going on her payroll 😂

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Georgie interview people? I remember a behind the scenes where she was interviewing someone, but it didn’t show the interviewees face, obviously. I’d imagine back when Polly was hired that Georgie had the last word on who was going on her payroll 😂
I would imagine georgie would be the final interview but on the initial stages, I don't think she'd be interviewing
---
I would have thought Lu and Charlotte for fashion and they’re still there or could have been laura but astrid has been gone for years!
Pretty sure astrid was there just as polly joined but left mot long after as essentially her and laura had the same job titles when laura came back from mat leave. I would go back and check but they've scrubbed their youthbe anything that rich filmed

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anything rich filmed there deleted!!? I wonder why!!?

I would imagine georgie would be the final interview but on the initial stages, I don't think she'd be interviewing
---

Pretty sure astrid was there just as polly joined but left mot long after as essentially her and laura had the same job titles when laura came back from mat leave. I would go back and check but they've scrubbed their youthbe anything that rich filmed

Reactions: 1
Anything rich filmed there deleted!!? I wonder why!!?
When he left, everyone kept on whingeing that BTS was rubbish without him. I guess they thought its best to swipe memory of him. I think some videos of his may still be up, but a lot of the videos are gone as I remember looking back a few months back and some of the episodes I liked from pre covid were gone

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone said total salaries on this tiktok is under 200k. I think they might be right 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did the BIB make me think of the Final Boss memes. 🤣

A London salary below 30k (for those kinds of jobs) is insane on its own, but also demanding 4 days in the office is wild lol, especially in a digital / social / type role.

Looks like a cliquey place to work, and the offices are out the way too in Clapham. Don't know why you'd want to work there? Maybe because it helps propel your own social media career...?

Reactions: 6
Georgie & co clearly think that their employees should consider themselves lucky to work there! To be honest some of the arse licking the comments on their recruitment posts do give that impression…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.