Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tall is Hodge do we know? Trying to work out if the H&M cardigan she showed on instagram will be long enough on me

Curious as to the thought internally behind who is featured in the LuxeGirl/Gen posts, especially the TikToks.

Elizabeth and Bea in particular seem to have dropped off massively in the last few weeks, and some new faces have been added, whereas Daisy and Sapna in particular remain constant.

EDIT: Seems Elizabeth has left, along with Hattie, but Bea's drop off is curious given she was a big presence before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pastures new.
Sorry if this has already been acknowleded!

It's interesting to see where the recent departures end up - Elizabeth working for these influencers, Hattie now at Conde Nast.

Can only assume Bea has left in one of those abrupt departures that aren't acknowledged. It's been well over a month now since she featured on any SL socials.

Reactions: 4
It's interesting to see where the recent departures end up - Elizabeth working for these influencers, Hattie now at Conde Nast.

Can only assume Bea has left in one of those abrupt departures that aren't acknowledged. It's been well over a month now since she featured on any SL socials.
Did Hattie really leave? I’ll miss her, shes been there quite a while.

Reactions: 1
They finally confirmed Bea is leaving/left
View attachment 2643232
Expected, and from her own socials it seems she might be trying to branch out as an influencer in her own right.
---
I'm guessing the social media assistant salary will be around the 18-22k mark, and the exec salary from 22-26k. These were the starting salaries when I first got into the ad/marketing/comms industry back in 2017, and of course, since then we've had COVID and the energy and cost of living crises to contend with. So, they should be higher but I'm willing to bet they're lagging behind trend.

Also, a 4 day a week in the office requirement isn't "hybrid" working lol.

Reactions: 4
Expected, and from her own socials it seems she might be trying to branch out as an influencer in her own right.
---

I'm guessing the social media assistant salary will be around the 18-22k mark, and the exec salary from 22-26k. These were the starting salaries when I first got into the ad/marketing/comms industry back in 2017, and of course, since then we've had COVID and the energy and cost of living crises to contend with. So, they should be higher but I'm willing to bet they're lagging behind trend.

Their glassdoor reviews says all you need to know about the pay and non-existent work/life balance!

Reactions: 5
Lauren Spearman saying it like it is! Love her.
And of course Sheerluxe deleted her comment.

Reactions: 13
---

Those salaries would put you well below the poverty line in Australia. I’m astounded at the conversion 🥴. Is it at all liveable in the UK?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.