Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact Luxegen girls did a TikTok not long ago mocking the “where’s Martha” # about Tanya’s dog she had with Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird that she was on as they have never featured her or talked about her on anything before…
Agreed. Honestly Tanya looked terrible imo. Her outfit looked dated to me. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t dress up more for then show. It seems like one of the most mainstream things she had done in a long time.

Reactions: 4
I see the social intern is in the BTS part of the show, they've really diversified *sarcasm*

Reactions: 2
Charlotte has done a collaboration with a jewellery brand. Face like a slapped arse in the photos, as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's nothing stylish about Nana, almost as bad as the fashion editor they got to cover Lou's maternity leave

Reactions: 6
There's nothing stylish about Nana, almost as bad as the fashion editor they got to cover Lou's maternity leave
Lol, she's still there. I don't believe she was meant to be Lus mat leave cover as Lu wasnt the fashion editor i believe she was creative director. I think he was there to take over from Charlotte (post promotion) as her job title when she joined was fashion editor and broadcaster. Not seen her presenting and with Nana joining, I think we can assume she didn't live up to Georgies and or Charlotte's expectations, imo her style is no worse or better than Charlotte's. I think she's still knocking about somewhere in the office because she's blonde. SL HQ seems to be like Tower of london and their ravens, they always need to have a minimum number of blondes there otherwise Georgie and Sheerluxe will fall down. All these diverse hires and Lu's return are effing up the blonde: non blonde ratio so they've gotta keep some blondes on retainer

I don't like Nana style (too colourful for me), but at least she doesn't dress like everybody else. I'm sick and tired of them recommending the same brands: with nothing underneath, maje, free people etc. I'll also give her credit for having stylist positions pre sheerluxe, maybe she's better at styling other than dressing herself.

Speaking of which, did anyone catch that wardrobe tour with lou and and the reluxe founder/ stylist from last week's show? Easily the dullest thing I've watched on SL, they're basically clones of one another and all they like is denim and a shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else spot the latest job advert for Office Manager/Junior HR Admin? It’s not on their main instagram feed (probably due to the back lash last time).
Well, this time they want someone who lives near to the office!(due to nature of the role).

• Wow
  • Haha
Who was the editor?
Editor was georgie, but then she step down to focus on other agency stuff and charlotte was promoted to editor to takeover from georgie. Before her promo, I think charlotte was fashion editor and in charge of sl man, weddings etc

Laura is managing editor, although we're not quite sure what she actually does day to day. At the very least she doesn't brown nose georgie the way everybody else does
---
Did anyone else spot the latest job advert for Office Manager/Junior HR Admin? It’s not on their main instagram feed (probably due to the back lash last time).
Well, this time they want someone who lives near to the office!(due to nature of the role).
Hr isn't very glam probably why it's not on their SM. If they live near the office they'll become georgies lacky as she lives near the office too

Who was the editor?
Emma Bigger was the (bleached blonde) editor who came in when Lu went on Mat leave I think? She's named as the fashion editor in this IG post from Aug 23

---
Their job titles change all the time at SL though. Emma's IG now says she's 'Senior Style Editor'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.