Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it the recent obsession with Dubai and the Middle East? I just find it odd and Georgie seems to be there every week 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've launched a 'Sheerluxe Middle East'. Another of Georgie's ventures to try and make more money. https://sheerluxe.me/
I couldn’t watch much of it, it was so boring. When you see these women trying on endless pairs of tacky but ridiculously expensive plastic sunglasses, it makes me want to buy even less crap so I suppose that’s a good thing.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch much of it, it was so boring. When you see these women trying on endless pairs of tacky but ridiculously expensive plastic sunglasses, it makes me want to buy even less crap so I suppose that’s a good thing.
I feel exactly the same, complete clones! Also the tacky sparkly shoes GCC seems to be rocking these days…

Reactions: 4
If I wore this outfit to my actual proper office for my proper non fashion job, I’d be asked why I’m wearing toilet rolls over my hands 😂😂😂 “workwear” hmmm
IMG_3206.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Makes me chuckle when they suggest workwear for an office. Makes it obvious they’ve never worked anywhere near an office. And I mean a PROPER office. Not the Sheerluxe one where they just cock about making mood boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they need reporting about the Gucci/designer bag giveaway they have as an email sign-up attraction - it’s been ongoing for months. Unless they give away a Gucci bag every month which seems highly unlikely….

Reactions: 14
What is it the recent obsession with Dubai and the Middle East? I just find it odd and Georgie seems to be there every week 🤷‍♀️
It’s a business decision of course … but I do appreciate that she is mingling with people from another culture .. especially coming from someone who seemed to surround herself with the same people ( we’ve b all n discussing about it on this thread ), I think this experience will open her eyes and her mind , and I like that she is willing to discover new horizons and new ways of life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Kate is moving on. Will be interesting to see where she goes
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 01.10.04.png

It's so telling that they have mentioned loads of times in their vlog and replies on TT that Kate will still be around, but they barely acknowledged Bea's departure (ignored comments for ages, and then finally replied to one comment said she "moved on"). Particularly considering Bea seemed to be a fan favourite. Also Sapna's bestie Amrit is no where to be seen either. Such a high turnover usually says toxic ass company.

Reactions: 15
It’s a business decision of course … but I do appreciate that she is mingling with people from another culture .. especially coming from someone who seemed to surround herself with the same people ( we’ve b all n discussing about it on this thread ), I think this experience will open her eyes and her mind , and I like that she is willing to discover new horizons and new ways of life
Yes I agree with you that they are finally acknowledging and including other cultures which is a good thing. However, it comes across a bit obsessive and “flavour of the month” and will get dropped like everything else 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.